If you enjoy a good BBQ but lack the space or need something more portable and compact for your home, why not invest in a good Tabletop Grill.
Tabletop Grills come in many shapes and sizes and are ideal for their portability and space-saving capacity.
This article will look at some of the Best Tabletop Grills to suit your specific needs.
Some Benefits of Using a Tabletop Grill
There are many benefits to owning a good Tabletop grill, even just as an additional grill;
- Ideal for Limited Space – If you live in a small apartment, home, or even an RV, a small and compact Tabletop grill can save you space and allow you to enjoy delicious BBQs and grilled foods still.
- Indoor Use – The Tabletop Grill is the perfect solution for an indoor grill as it fits neatly on a tabletop or kitchen counter. Most tabletop grills model propane or Natural gas as fuel or electricity. This means that there is no smoke or ash to clean up.
- Portable – Unlike infrared grill, the tabletop grill will most likely be portable and come with handy features to make portability easier. This you can tag along with your grill to picnics, hiking, and camping trips, and even use it for Tailgating.
- Fuel Efficient – Because of the smaller size of the Grill, it uses less gas or electricity as fuel and is more cost-effective. Mostly Tabletop grills will also be gas or electric, so there is no need for charcoal or wood as a fuel option.
- Easy Cleaning – Most Tabletop grills are easy to clean and come with a drip tray for grease and fluids, which is mostly dishwasher safe. Because no ash is emitted, there is much less to clean up.
- Large Cooking Surface – As you will see, many compact and lightweight Tabletop Grills still provide a spacious cooking area where you can prepare meals for a group of friends or your family.
Tips for Using a Tabletop Grill
So you have finally decided on the perfect Tabletop Grill, well let’s first look at such excellent tips n how to use and maintain your Tabletop grill;
- Placement Surface – Before choosing the right tabletop grill, make sure you have a heatproof surface that is large enough to place it on. A tiled or marble surface is ideal for your tabletop Grill.
- Wait Until It Is Cold – If you have a Cast Iron tabletop Grill such as the George Foreman, you must remember never to spray or clean it with cold water when it is hot. Allow your grill to cool down before attempting to clean it. Remember to rub the surface of the cast iron with oil after cleaning.
- Keep Buttons and Dials Clean – Wipe grease and grime off buttons and dials regularly to prevent build-up.
- Switch of Electrical Items – Many electrical tabletop grills are switched on by the plug and do not switch off automatically. Remember to switch off the electrical grill at the plug after use.
- Clean Grates After Use – It is a good habit to clean your Grill’s grates and the grease drip tray after every use to keep it from building up.
Features of a Good Tabletop Grill
- Build – The Build of a good Stovetop Grill is sturdy and compact, as lightweight with a portable design.
- Ignition – An Electronic Ignition system, InstaStart, or Instant Start ignition system allows you to ignite the grill without using matches or a lighter.
- Heat Control – An Integrated Thermomemter or heat control setting buttons are available on most Tabletop Grill Types.
- Fuel – Tabletop Grills are mostly used indoors and use Natural Gas, Propane Gas, or electricity to operate as a fuel method.
- Grates and Griddle – Many Tabletop grills come with Grates and a flat or bumpy Griddle extra. The grates are usually stainless steel and coated, and the skillet or grill can also be non-stick.
- Drip Tray – Many Tabletop grill models come with a handy drip tray to catch grease and liquids from food, which is also very easy to clean or dishwasher safe.
How We Test and Score Tabletop Grills
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 29 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Tabletop Grills for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Space Saving – We checked whether the grill’s dimension is adequate for its function.
- Easy-Carry – We checked how easy and portable to carry the grill.
- Quick Ignition – We checked how quickly and safely the grill could spark a fire.
- Lid Handle – We checked how effectively the lid handle allows the grill to heat faster and retain heat longer.
- Price – We checked the grill’s affordability having good quality.
Reviews: The Best Tabletop Grills
We hope you love the tabletop grills we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The Cuisinart Tabletop grill is a two-burner gas grill with a large cooking surface and compact design.
- The Grill is speedy, easy to set up, and ready in under ten minutes.
- There are two Stainless steel BTU 20 000 burners and an electronic ignition system.
- The grill uses propane gas to operate and has a very lightweight and portable design.
- There is also an integrated thermometer in the grill for optimal heat control; and management,
- Included is a drip tray that collects grease and drippings and a 4- foot hose for the gas tank.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Royal Gourmet is a top brand for the grill, and their NXT lite is the perfect Tabletop grill that is light and compact in design.
- The Grill uses Propane Gas to operate and is perfect for standing on a Tabletop, Tailgating, Picnicking, and camping as it is fully portable.
- The Burners deliver 8500 BTUs of heat across the 168 square inch cooking surface.
- The burners likewise radiate heat very evenly across the grill and perform consistently.
- The swap top interchangeable cooking top allows you to switch the grates for a griddle or stove grates sold separately.
- There s also an iIsntaStart button that ignites the grill without needing matches or a lighter.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
We have their portable Tabletop grill that is lightweight and versatile from Nomadic.
- The Small portable design of the Grill makes it ideal for placing on a Tabletop and versatile for camping, hiking, tailgating, and picnics.
- There are 226 square inches of ceramic-coated non-stick grates, giving you a large cooking space.
- The dual burners offer 10 000 BTUs of heat with two separate grilling sides.
- There is an easy open and close lid that locks for safety.
- The design is solid and durable and very lightweight and compact.
- There is also an electronic push-start ignition system.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Charles Oakley Hot Shot is a Smokeless Indoor Use Electrical grill that will fit agreeably on your Tabletop.
- The Smokeless Indoor Grill is perfect for use indoors in smaller apartments and homes with its light and compact design.
- The electrical grill is completely smokeless, and there is no ash or gas to deal with.
- There are dual cooking surfaces with non-stick grates and a griddle included.
- The design is effortless. You plug it n to use and use the setting buttons.
- The grill comes with a glass lid for the cover.
The Royal Gourmet PD1301S is a portable Tabletop gas grill and griddle.
- The Grill is compact, lightweight, and portable for multiple uses.
- The three separate controlled burners collectively ensure fast and even cooking with a heat output of 25 500 BTUs.
- There is a spacious cooking surface, and the temperatures can be easily adjusted.
- The grill is also very easy to clean and comes with an easy cleaning drip tray.
George Foreman is one of my favorite Tabletop Grills and Presses, with many uses.
- The George Foreman is a small, compact trip Tabletop grill and press with a non-stick cooking surface.
- You can use the George foreman for cooking various foods and making toasted sandwiches, waffles, and cooked eggs.
- The Grill can be set on a slope standing for grease and oils to drip down or even stand for cooking eggs and other runny foods.
- The Slope is also ideal for removing fats and greases, which drip into the large plastic drip tray, which is very easy to clean.
- Using the George Foreman is easy; you plug it in and switch it on or off.
- This tabletop grill is designed for indoor usage with its smokeless design.
- The portable grill allows you to enjoy outdoor grilled food inside the comfort of your own house.
- It offers a large, 16 x 11 inches square griddle surface and allows you to cook a family-sized meal.
- It features a 100W heating element and five modes for temperature adjustment.
- This indoor tabletop grill comes with 430 Stainless Steel body and lid construction, along with a 304 Stainless Steel grid construction.
- It comes with a two-burner design, offering up to 10,000 BTUs for perfect heating.
- The grill’s portable design features folding legs and a latching hood for easy carry and is lightweight to make it easy to carry.
- It comes with a push-and-turn ignition and a dome thermometer.
- This is a Petit Gourmet grill designed by Cuisinart.
- It comes with 145-square-inches of Porcelain-enameled grates to give you enough room to cook a family meal at once.
- The stovetop grill features a 5500 BTU burner with a twist-to-start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge.
- It comes with a stand, foldable legs, and a durable base for easy set-up and transport.
- This Megamaster tabletop grill offers 200 Square inches of cooking space for a family meal.
- It comes with 2 stainless steel burners, offering 16,000 BTU combined, and a turn-and-push ignition.
- The portable grill is constructed from stainless steel to provide durability and stability.
- It is only operable with liquid propane.
Index Table: Top Rated Tabletop Grills
|1||Cuisinart Chef’s Style - Tabletop Propane Gas Grill||Cuisinart||98.1|
|2||Royal Gourmet NXT Lite - Tabletop Gas Grill||Royal Gourmet||97.8|
|3||Nomadiq Portable - Tabletop Portable Gas Grill||Nomadiq||97|
|4||Charles Oakley Hot Shot - Tabletop Grill with Glass Lid||Charles Oakley||97.4|
|5||Royal Gourmet PD1301S - Portable Tabletop Grill||Royal Gourmet||97.8|
|6||George Foreman 2 Serving - Tabletop Grill and Press||George Foreman||97.6|
|7||TecTake Indoor - Table Top Grill||TecTake||96.9|
|8||Pit Boss Grills 75275 - Tabletop Grill||Pit Boss Grills||96.4|
|9||Cuisinart CGG-180TS - Petit Gourmet Grill||Cuisinart||95.7|
|10||Megamaster 820-0033M - Tabletop Grill||Megamaster||95.1|
Table of Contents
- Some Benefits of Using a Tabletop Grill
- Tips for Using a Tabletop Grill
- Features of a Good Tabletop Grill
- How We Test and Score Tabletop Grills
- Reviews: The Best Tabletop Grills
- Cuisinart® Chef’s Style Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
- Royal Gourmet® NXT Lite Tabletop Gas Grill
- Nomadiq® Portable Tabletop Portable Gas Grill
- Charles Oakley® Hot Shot Tabletop Grill with Glass Lid
- Royal Gourmet® PD1301S Portable Tabletop Grill
- George Foreman® 2 Serving Tabletop Grill and Press
- TecTake® Indoor Table Top Grill
- Pit Boss Grills® 75275 Tabletop Grill
- Cuisinart® CGG-180TS Petit Gourmet Grill
- Megamaster® 820-0033M Tabletop Grill
- Index Table: Top Rated Tabletop Grills