If you enjoy a good BBQ but lack the space, or need something more portable and compact for your home, why not invest in a good Tabletop Grill.
Tabletop Grills come in many shapes and sizes and are ideal to use for their portability and space-saving capacity.
In this article, we will look at some of the best available Tabletop Grills to suit your specific needs.
Some Benefits of Using a Tabletop Grill
There are many benefits to owning a good Tabletop grill, even just as an additional grill;
- Ideal for Limited Space – If you live in a small apartment, home, or even an RV, a small and compact Tabletop grill can save you space and allow you to enjoy delicious BBQs and grilled foods still.
- Indoor Use – The Tabletop Grill is the perfect solution for an indoor grill as it fits neatly on a tabletop or kitchen counter. Most tabletop grills model us propane or Natural gas as a fuel or are Electric. This means that there is no smoke or ash to clean up.
- Portable – Your Tabletop Grill will most likely also be portable and come with handy features to make portability easier. Thus you can tag along with your grill to picnics, hiking, and camping trips, and even use it for Tailgating.
- Fuel Efficient – Because of the smaller size of the Grill, it uses less gas or electricity as fuel and is more cost-effective. Mostly Tabletop grills will also be gas or electric, so there is no need for charcoal or wood as a fuel option.
- Easy Cleaning – Most Tabletop grills are designed to be very easy to clean and come with a drip tray for grease and fluids, which is mostly dishwasher safe. Because there is no ash emitted, there is also much less to clean up.
- Large Cooking Surface – As you will see, there are many compact and lightweight Tabletop Grills that still provide a very spacious cooking area on which you can prepare meals for a group of friends or your family.
Tips for Using a Tabletop Grill
So you have finally decided on the perfect Tabletop Grill, well lets first look at such excellent tips n how to use and maintain your Tabletop grill;
- Placement Surface – Before choosing the right tabletop grill, make sure you have a heatproof surface that is large enough to place it on. A tiled or marble surface is ideal for your tabletop Grill.
- Wait Until It Is Cold – If you have a Cast Iron tabletop Grill such as the George Foreman, you must remember never to spray or clean it with cold water when it is hot. Allow your grill to cool down before attempting to clean it. Also, remember to rub the surface of the cast iron with oil after cleaning.
- Keep Buttons and Dials Clean – Wipe grease and grime off of buttons and dials on a regular basis to prevent build-up.
- Switch of Electrical Items – Many electrical tabletop grills are switched on by the plug and do not switch off automatically. Remember to switch off the electrical grill at the plug after use.
- Clean Grates After Use – It is a good habit to clean your Grill’s grates and the grease drip tray after every use to keep it from building up.
Features of a Good Tabletop Grill
- Build – The Build of a good Stovetop Grill is sturdy and compact, as well as lightweight with a portable design.
- Ignition – An Electronic Ignition system, InstaStart, or Instant Start ignition system allows you to ignite the grill without the use of matches or a lighter.
- Heat Control – An Integrated Thermomemter or heat control setting buttons are available on most Tabletop Grill Types.
- Fuel – Tabletop Grills are mostly used indoors and therefore use Natural Gas, Propane Gas, or electricity to operate as a fuel method.
- Grates and Griddle – Many Tabletop grills come with Grates and a flat or bumpy Griddle extra. The grates are usually stainless steel and coated, and the griddle or grill can also be non-stick.
- Drip Tray – Many Tabletop grill models come with a handy drip tray to catch grease and liquids form food, which is also very easy to clean or dishwasher safe.
Reviews: The Best Tabletop Grills
Looking for the best available Tabletop Grills, well then just check out our list;
The Cuisinart Table top[ grill is a two-burner gas grill with a large cooking surface and compact design.
- The Grill is very quick and easy to set up and will be ready in under ten minutes.
- There are two Stainless steel BTU 20 000 burners and an electronic ignition system.
- The grill uses propane gas to operate and has a very lightweight and portable design.
- There is also an integrated thermometer in the grill for optimal heat control; and management,
- Included is a drip tray that collects grease and drippings and a 4- foot hose for the gas tank.
Coleman is a top brand when it comes to the grill, and their NXT lite is the perfect Tabletop grill that is light and compact in design.
- The Grill uses Propane Gas to operate and is perfect for standing on a Tabletop, Tailgating, Picnicking, and camping as it is fully portable.
- The Burners deliver 8500 BTU’s of heat across the 168 square inch cooking surface.
- The burners likewise radiate heat very evenly across the grill and perform consistently.
- The Swaptop interchangeable cooking top allows you to switch the grates for a griddle or stove grates which as soled separately.
- There s also an iIsntaStart button that ignites the grill without the need for matches or a lighter.
From Nomadiq we have their portable and Tabletop grill that is lightweight and versatile.
- The Small portable design of the Grill makes it ideal for placing on a Tabletop, as well as versatile for camping, hiking, tailgating, and picnics.
- There are 226 square inches ceramic coated non-stick grates, giving you a large cooking space.
- The dual burners offer 10 000 BTU’s of heat with two sperate grilling sides,
- There is an easy open and close lid that locks for safety.
- The design is solid and durable, as well as very lightweight and compact.
- There is also an electronic push-start ignition system.
The Charles Oakley Hot Shot is a Smokeless Indoor Use Electrical grill that will fit agreeably on your Tabletop.
- The Smokeless Indoor Grill is perfect for use indoors in smaller apartments and homes with is light and compact design.
- The electrical grill is completely smokeless, and there is no ash or gas to deal with.
- There are dual cooking surfaces with non-stick grates, and a griddle included.
- The design is very easy. You just plug it n to use and use the setting buttons.
- The grill comes with a glass lid for cover.
The Royal Gourmet PD1301S is a portable and Tabletop gas grill and Griddle in one.
- The Grill is compact, lightweight, and portable for multiple uses.
- The three separate controlled burners ensure fast and even cooking with a heat output of 25 500 BTU’s collectively.
- There is a spacious cooking surface, and the temperatures can be easily adjusted.
- The grill is also very easy to clean up and comes with an easy cleaning drip tray.
The George Foreman is one of my personal favorite Tabletop Grills and Presses, which has so many uses.
- The George Foreman is a small and compact Electric Tabletop grill and press with a non-stick cooking surface.
- You can use the George foreman for cooking a variety of foods, and also make toasted sandwiches, waffles and cook eggs.
- The Grill can be set on a slope standing for grease and oils to drip down, or on and even standing for cooking eggs and other runny foods.
- The Slope is also ideal for removing fats and greases, which then drips into the large plastic drip tray, which is very easy to clean.
- Using the George Foreman is so easy, you just plug it in and switch it on or off.
Index Table: Top Rated Tabletop Grills
|1||Cuisinart Chef’s Style - Tabletop Propane Gas Grill||Cuisinart||98.1|
|2||Coleman NXT Lite - Tabletop Gas Grill||Coleman||97.8|
|3||Nomadiq Portable - Tabletop Portable Gas Grill||Nomadiq||97|
|4||Charles Oakley Hot Shot - Tabletop Grill with Glass Lid||Charles Oakley||97.4|
|5||Royal Gourmet PD1301S - Portable Tabletop Grill||Royal Gourmet||97.8|
|6||George Foreman 2 Serving - Tabletop Grill and Press||George Foreman||97.6|
Table of Contents
- Some Benefits of Using a Tabletop Grill
- Tips for Using a Tabletop Grill
- Features of a Good Tabletop Grill
- Reviews: The Best Tabletop Grills
- Index Table: Top Rated Tabletop Grills