Do you want to write guest posts for us?
We get asked a lot, and the answer is always yes!
In fact, we love it when our clients are willing to share their expertise with other people.
Guest blogging can help build incoming referrals, get your content in front of new eyes, which may lead to sales or leads down the road.
Before submitting, here are some necessary guidelines you may need to follow.
The Types of Submissions We Accept
- Review Articles: We accept reviews from the two types of formats. Reviews comparing products from multiple brands or articles that review only one specific brand. For example, ‘10 Best Stovetop Griddles’; Best Hibachi Grill’
- Informational Articles: Informational articles focus more on sharing knowledge than reviewing a product. For example, ‘The Best Method of Cleaning and Maintaining Your Grill; ‘Why Use a Charcoal Tray for Gas Grill’
- Product Inclusion: This includes a request to add one or more of your products in an article that’s already published on our website.
What We Don’t Accept
- Repetitive Topics: We do not accept already covered topics. You may go through the content already published on our website to make sure that you suggest a unique topic.
- Plagiarism: Low-quality or plagiarized content that impairs the credibility of our website or generates penalties from Google.
- Incorrect Information: Please do not add any inaccurate or offensive information to the content.
Guest Post Content Requirements
- Original Content: We encourage you to be creative and share your voice with us. All content must be original, so if we find any plagiarism before or during the publishing process on our website, there will be consequences for those actions, like removal from the site immediately.
- Suitable Length: Stick to 1000-1500 words for article’s length.
- No Promotional or Salesy Content: We only publish high-quality content that will help you make an informed decision. Therefore, it is better to skip promotional content.
- Easy to Read: Headings, subheadings, and bullet points can be used to make your content easier for people to read. This also makes the article simple enough that it won’t take long for skimming through everything in it.
- Conversation Tone: We strive to make the reading experience as enjoyable and engaging as possible. This means we like content that’s easy-to-understand but also conversational in tone.
- Format: We have a variety of articles on our website that you can follow for format.
- External Links: You are allowed to add a link back to your website as long as it’s relevant and not inserted forcibly or overly self-promotional.
- SEO Optimized: We like to see content that has been optimized for search engines. This means including the right keywords in all the appropriate places and following Yoast’s recommendations about good Readability as well as an SEO score.
We reserve the right to edit, update or adapt your submission at any time in order for us (or a future version) to carry out necessary updates.
- Submit a topic (for a new article): Please go through our website to ensure that we have not already covered the topic you suggest.
- Payment: You’ll be asked to make an advance payment after we mutually agree on the topic. We charge flat prices to cover our business expenses such as proofreading, editing, uploading, maintaining, and publishing the content. These tasks involve workers who get paid to do this work, and we only cover these expenses.
- Set a Deadline: With a high number of posting requests and many other aspects of managing this task, we’d set a deadline for the submission of your guest post.
- Submission: We prefer Google Docs for submissions, with ‘Anyone on the Internet – can edit’ sharing settings.
- Proofread: Once we receive your guest post, we’ll review it for the requirements (shared above) and make any necessary edits or send it back for revision.
- Publish: After the content is good to go, we’ll upload it and inform you when the post is scheduled to go live.
Guest Post Promotion
While we promote our posts regularly on various social media channels, you may also feel free to share the guest post from our website.
Please note that we won’t permit you to republish the submitted content on any other website (your’s or third party).
Next Steps – Contact Us
If you’re cool with the given guidelines and are keen to get in touch with us to secure a guest post on our website or any other queries. We’d appreciate you dropping us an email via the Contact Form below.