If you are looking for the best barbequing equipment for barbequing all year round, then the Charcoal and Gas Grill Combination is the choice of your bet by far.
The combination of a Charcoal and Gas Grill is the most advanced and efficient option for giving you superb food results and absolutely stress and hassle-free cooking all year round.
The Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo and its Benefits
The Charcoal and Gas grill Combo is merely a merger of the Gas Grill and Charcoal grill into one power cooking system that may also hold other cooking features and functions that can be quite handy and helpful.
This device is specially designed with innovative modern technology to give you the most advanced and effortless cooking process that is seamless and effective.
A Few Benefits of Using a Gas and Charcoal Grill Combination
- The Gas Grill – The Gas Grill compartment uses much less fuel than the charcoal side and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- The Charcoal Grill – The Charcoal side has less tendency to flare up like an open gas grill, and charcoal burns much hotter than gas; unfortunately, there is no dial down on the charcoal side, which is another benefit of the Gas Grill.
- Versatility – The Gas Grill Combo gives you the option for grilling both indoors and outdoors and deciding on the type of grilling you require and whether you need to sear, slow cook or even smoke your food.
- All Year Round Use – You no longer have to wait for the weather to play along as you can grill indoors and outdoors whenever you want, all year round.
What to Look for in a Good Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
There are a few main things to look for when choosing your Gas Grill and Charcoal Grill Combo. The Gas Grill will either use natural or propane gas to operate, and the Charcoal grill side will need Charcoal. You will need to consider each aspect of the Combination separately as each works in its unique way.
- Temperature Control – This is mainly for the Gas Grill option, where an effective temperature control setting is required.
- BTU – This is the British Thermal Unit, which is equal to the amount of energy that you will be using to raise the temperature, which should desirably be between 10 000 and 50 000 per burner depending on the size of the burners.
- Grates – Usually made from stainless steel and coated with porcelain for the Charcoal and Gas grill and dishwasher safe option. The Grate should likewise have a large enough surface area for you to cook on according to your requirements.
- Burners – There should be three
- Wheels and Casters – Generally, a Grill and Charcoal Combo will be quite substantial in size and will be on a stand, either with or without wheels and castors for mobility.
- Other Features – An easy cleaning ash catcher is ideal for your Charcoal grill. Other features such as hanging hooks, a prep side table, storage shelves, and even a smoker side can also be found in some models of the Gas and Charcoal Grill Combination.
Features of a Good Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Large stainless steel porcelain coated grate.
- Easy cleaning design,
- Temperature controls.
- Additional shelves, hooks, prep space, and smoker on the side.
- Wheels and Casters for Mobility.
Reviews: The Best Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
Below are some of Our Top rated and best available Gas and Charcoal Grill Combos;
A great entertainer for both indoors and outdoors the Char Broil 300 is your best bet for family and entertainment Grilling.
- A two Burner 24 000 BTU Cabinet Gas grill.
- There are 300 square inches of primary cooking area on a porcelain-coated rustproof cast iron grate.
- A Durable stainless steel lid and bowl.
- Easy electronic ignition and reliable strat up system.
Weber is a top name in the grill industry, and their Performer deluxe is one of the best available Charcoal and Gas grill combos that you will find.
- A porcelain-enameled bowl and lid.
- It comes with 363 inches of cooking space.
- Aluminized steel; one-touch cleaning system.
- A removable LCD cook timer and built-in thermometer.
- Easy aasembly.
From Dyna-Glo we have their signature Series a large drum-shaped gas and Charcoal Grill combo with oversized steel wheels, and compatibility with the Offset smoker for this brand.
- Large 443-inch cooking area.
- Heavy steel gauge body construction for durability.
- Oversized steel wheels for portability.
- You can purchase and offset smoker that attaches to this grill.
- Availabl in different size options.
The Char-Broil Gas2Coal Grill quickly and easily converts from a gas grill to a Charcoal Grill, and visa versa, for effective and versatile cooking anywhere.
- Fast and easy conversion from a gas grill to a charcoal grill and vice Versa.
- Extra-large 540 square inch cooking area.
- Durable stainless steel burners.
- 40 000 BTU’s spread across three main burners, and a 12 000 BTU side burner.
- Very powerful and family-sized grill.
The Perfect Gas and Charcoal Grill Combo that is portable and lightweight. Easy to use for camping, fishing and hunting trips, as well as making a great camping stove.
- Versatile for combination grill, griddle, and cooking.
- Easily converts to a charcoal or gas option.
- There are two independent burners, one with 15 000 BTU and the other 20 000 BTU.
- Very high quality and durable, heavy-duty grill box with temperature control vents.
This is an amazing three in one Combination Griller from Smoke Hollow with which you can Grill using Gas or Charcoal as well as smoke your food, quickly and hassle-free.
- Features three 7000 BTU stainless steel burners.
- Porcelein coated wire cooking grid and flare guards.
- There are two chrome-plated warming racks and two independent temperature gauges.
- Compact and portable design.
Index Table: Top Rated Charcoal and Gas Grill Combos
|1||Char Broil Performance 300 - Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo||Char Broil||97.3|
|2||Weber Performer Deluxe - Kettle Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo||Weber||98|
|3||Dyna-Glo Signature Series - Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo||Dyna-Glo||97|
|4||Char-Broil Gas2Coal - Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo||Char-Broil||98|
|5||Blackstone Grills Tailgater - Easy Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo||Blackstone Grills||98|
|6||Smoke Hollow Combination Grill - Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo||Smoke Hollow||97|
Table of Contents
- The Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo and its Benefits
- What to Look for in a Good Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Features of a Good Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Reviews: The Best Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Char Broil® Performance 300 Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Weber® Performer Deluxe Kettle Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Dyna-Glo® Signature Series Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Char-Broil® Gas2Coal Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Blackstone Grills® Tailgater Easy Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Smoke Hollow® Combination Grill Charcoal and Gas Grill Combo
- Index Table: Top Rated Charcoal and Gas Grill Combos