Gas grills are one of the most popular grill types being used today, gas grills are ideal for outdoor cooking and can also easily be used on a balcony because they are safe and do not emit much smoke.
The best gas grills for a balcony will be smaller and more portable in design.
Table of Contents
- Benefits of a Gas Grill
- Finding the Right Gas Grill for a Balcony
- Features of a Good Small Gas Grill for a Balcony
- Reviews: The Best Small Gas Grill for a Balcony
- Index Table: Top Rated Small Gas Grill for a Balcony
Benefits of a Gas Grill
The Gas grill for your Balcony has so many benefits;
- Economical – A gas grill is much more economical than a charcoal grill because they do not require as much fuel like wood and charcoal, and their design generally lasts much longer.
- Easy to Clean – A gas grill is much easier to clean because there is very little mess. You need to clean the drip tray and grates alone, and there is no ash and charcoal to be cleaned out.
- Quick Cooking Times – A Gas grill generally heats up almost instantly when lit so you do not need to wait such as with wood and charcoal before you can start cooking.
- Healthier – Grilling food on a gas grill is generally healthier than a charcoal grill because the fat and degrease drips away from the food and there are fewer fumes and chemicals, such as from charcoal.
- Easy to Use – A gas grill is extremely quick and easy to use you control the heat and setting with a knob, and it ignites with a button, or with a lighter.
- Less Smoke Emission – A gas grill will emit very little smoke that can be unhealthy to inhale.
Finding the Right Gas Grill for a Balcony
If you have a balcony at your disposal and still want to enjoy a good BBQ, a portable or smaller-sized gas grill may be exactly what you need.
A gas grill is safe and easy to use on a balcony, it is also ideal for apartments and small homes where there are restrictions for open flames and grilling.
Most smaller gas grills are easily portable and designed to be quite compact for use on a smaller balcony.
Then again you also get larger models which are ideal if you have the space on your balcony.
Features of a Good Small Gas Grill for a Balcony
When it comes to a gas grill there are a few things that you will need to consider before making a purchase;
- BTU’s – The British thermal unit (BTU) is the amount of heat the gas grill requires according to one propound of water by one degree Fahrenheit. It is basically the source of power for the gas grill. The larger gas grill models will have a higher BTU output.
- Heating Element – Look for a durable heating element on the gas grill such as stainless steel, which is also rust-proof.
- Fuel – Gas Grills will use either liquid propane or gas and you do get natural gas grill options as fuel.
- Size – A gas grill for your balcony will need to be the right size for the space you have available on your balcony. Most gas grill models are quite large, however, we have tried to include some small, compact, and more portable models for apartments and smaller balconies.
Reviews: The Best Small Gas Grill for a Balcony
Listed below are some of the best available Grills that are suitable for use on your Balcony;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Weber propane gas grill is the perfect model to use on your balcony.
- It comes with options with or without cover, and with or without installation.
- The grill has a stainless steel burner and produces 8500 BTUs per hour.
- It has a porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grate and an aluminum lid.
- The grill uses liquid petroleum gas to operate.
- The American gourmet is a classic two-burner gas grill for use on your balcony.
- It has 280 square inches of porcelain coated grate for grilling.
- There are two stainless steel in the line burners and a porcelain coated steel lid.
- The Piezo ignition system allows for a fast and easy start-up for the fire.
- The gas grill has a large enough sized grate for entertaining family and friends.
- however, it is still a small enough size to not take up too much space on your balcony.
- The Char-Broil performance series is a two-burner propane gas grill for your balcony.
- It has a bit larger in size if you have the space available and like to entertain family and friends.
- The grill has 300 square inches of cooking space and a swing-away rack with porcelain coated grates.
- It has an electronic ignition that is fast and easy to use.
- There is also a convenient access storage cabinet underneath the grill.
- This is a larger sized grill that I would generally recommend for someone who has a larger balcony that allows a bit more space.
- It is also not a model that you can fold and store away, or that is portable.
- The Char-Broil 240 is a portable gas grill that is small and compact for use on a balcony.
- It has a 240 square inch cooking space and very sturdy legs.
- You can use the grill on a table or on a stand.
- It has easy carry handles and a compact design for portability.
- the Smaller design makes it easy to store when you need it if you have little space available on your balcony.
- The Weber Traveller is a small portable gas grill that is ideal for smaller balconies.
- It has a one-handed setup and collapse design for portability and storage.
- The grill has a large grill area.
- It is designed to optimize gas usage.
- Because of the optimization Gas tank, you will easily save on gas with this model and it can be a more affordable option to have in the long run.
Index Table: Top Rated Small Gas Grill for a Balcony
|1||Weber Q1000 - Small Gas Grill for a Balcony||Weber||98.2|
|2||American Gourmet Classic - 2 Burner Small Gas Grill for a Balcony||American Gourmet||97|
|3||Char-Broil Performance - 2 Burner Gas Grill for a Balcony||Char-Broil||97.4|
|4||Char-Broil Portable 240 - Small Gas Grill for a Balcony||Char-Broil||97.4|
|5||Weber Traveler - Small Gas Grill for a Balcony||Weber||97.3|