A Built-in Gas grill is a significant and substantial investment that you should consider very carefully.
This piece of equipment can be highly functional and appealing both indoors and outdoors and is a handy and convenient cooking device, particularly for individuals who enjoy to barbecue or entertain.
The Gas Barbecue Grill in a Nutshell
A gas barbecue grill is an excellent outdoor or, in some cases, an indoor amenity that you can use to prepare meals. The use of safe, natural gas in this grill is better for you and the environment and helps to give you fast and even heat for cooking.
A Gas Grill uses natural or propane gas to star and fuel a fire that you can grill your favorite foods on which burns much cleaner than coal and wood and can be reused. There are likewise no harmful gases and carbon dioxide emitted in the air.
Tips on Buying the Best Built-in Gas Grill
- Burners – there are different options from two to more burners in the Gas grill, which also extended the size of the Gas Grill. When choosing the right Gas grill, you need to consider exactly how much food you are going to cook at a time and for how many people at most, the more food and people, the more burners you will need. For a regular-sized family of two to four, two burners are enough, although I would opt for four or more if you like to entertain.
Size of the Grill – The surface is where you are going to be placing your food is just as important, this also affects the overall size of the Gas grill, so keep in mind when you barbecue how much grill space you may need for different food items.
Grid Types – different grid types come with your Gas Grill, which is very important to consider, first and most likely the best is a more massive stainless steel grid which will retain heat for a better sear and will not rust or deteriorate quickly. Secondly is a porcelain coated metal grid, which with time, may chip and rust. Then there is the porcelainized cast iron grid, which is lightweight and will last much longer before it may start to rust here and there when compared to a porcelain-coated grid.
- Flame Tamers – This is the piece of equipment that sits between the Bruner and your grill, which is there to protect the burner against fats and food pieces that drop and add flavor to the foods on the grill. It also evenly distributes heat and prevents flare-ups. This piece of equipment will either be a flat metal sheet, perforated metal sheet, or a mix of metal and ceramics.
Type of Burner – You will be able to choose between the original and conventional styled burner or an improved design Infrared burner. Your traditional burner acts like a flashlight producing dispersed heat, whereas an infrared burner acts like a laser beam for more direct heat., which is better for intense searing of steaks and other meats. Lastly, if you want the best of both, you can opt for a Hybrid grill that has an infrared and conventional burner option.
Rotisserie – make sure that if this is an accessory, you require that you buy a Gas grill with it included or that you purchase a model for you grill Brand specifically.
Thermometer – Your choice here is a Digital or an analog thermometer depending on the brand of Gas grill You buy.
Features of a Good Built in Gas Grill
- It Uses an Infrared or Conventional Burner.
- Stainless steel or porcelainized grid.
- Steel or ceramic Flame Tamer.
- Digital or analog thermometer.
- Two or more burners.
- Stainless steel construction.
- It retains heat.
- Uses natural Gas.
Reviews: The Best Built in Gas Grills
Napoleon is one of the top brands when it comes to Built-In Gas grills, I have chosen the Lex model with three burners, and that uses safe natural gas.
- Ideal for use at home for an average family or a small gathering.
- Features three burners and uses Natural gas.
- Easy Jet-Fire ignition and an LED backlight.
- A massive 657 square inch cooking grid so you can grill a variety of foods.
- Strong and durable, and one of the best quality brands.
- The grid has a flame stabilizing design to minimize flare-ups.
- There is a full-width drip tray for quick and easy cleanup.
- Heat Zone separators divide the cooking surface into different individual temperature zones.
- There is a Flash Tube and Cross Over ignition option.
- There are 915 inches of total cooking space.
- Heavy-duty 8MM cooking rods.
- The grill hood easily retains heat and is corrosion resistant.
Another famous brand is the Char-Broil; I have chosen the Performance model in the compact cart style for a medium-sized family or smaller gatherings at home; this is a smaller Gas grill that will take up much less space.
- Has a durable and exclusive stainless steel finish.
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology to prevent flare-ups and deliver even and targeted heat.
- There are 450 inches of primary cooking space.
- The grates are coated in porcelain and are rust-resistant.
- There is a reliable push to start electronic ignition and a swing-away warming rack for even more versatility.
A brand in grill we most all likely know very well, and one that I use is the Weber. The Weber Spirit is the latest innovation in Built-in Gas Grils with a 10-year Guarantee.
- Has the GS$ grill system with improved Infinity Ignition burners, and porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars.
- There are a grease management system and 529 square inches of cooking space, which is quite a bit of space.
- Three burners with 30 000 BTU-per hour and fuel gauge.
- Uses liquid propane and has a 20 lb tank.
- An Open cart design with size hooks to hand your tools and wheels for portability.
- Available in a few color options to choose from.
Affordable most affordable
The Charmglow Gas grill uses only natural gas as fuel and has a high output sear burner.
- Comes with a built-in Drop-in sear burner Intense heat Burner for natural gas only.
- There are 152 square inches of cooking space with a large stainless steel grate.
- Ceramic heating elements for more intense heating.
- electronic ignition, For quick and easy startup.
- This is the ideal gas grill for a single person or couple.
The Bull Outdoor Built-in Gas Grill is a Drop-in Barbecue grill with many accessories and a huge attitude.
- Features a natural gas outlaw grill head.
- A stainless steel grill head with a whopping 810 square inches of cooking space and four porcelain coated burners.
- Storage compartment with double-walled doors to store all your grill accessories and a single storage drawer.
- Made from thick and durable 14 gauge commercial grade 304 stainless steel.
- This is a T-series outdoor grill designed by AOG.
- It measures 24 inches in size and comes with a built-in gas grill design.
- The grill offers two 16,000 BTU grill burners for fast and efficient cooking.
- It is made using high-quality Stainless Steel construction.
- This grill boasts of a 18 gauge, 304 grade, stainless steel construction.
- It includes performance enhancing heat control grids that minimize flare-ups and distribute heat evenly across the entire surface.
- The grill offers a double-walled canopy, and hand-welded grill box, with 640 Sq. Inches of cooking area.
- It is powered by two Infinity burners, which deliver up to 40,000 BTUs of cooking power.
- This is a high-quality outdoor grill.
- It comes in sturdy and durable Stainless steel construction.
- The griddle comes with a built-in natural gas fuel design.
- It measures 24 inches in size and provides a large cooking space.
- This is a Summit S-660 grill designed by Weber.
- It comes with a built-in gas feature and employs Liquid Propane as fuel.
- The grill is made with stainless steel, durable construction.
- It features 9mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates for optimum safety and convenience.
Index Table: Top Rated Built in Gas Grills
|1||Napoleon LEX - Built in Natural Gas Grill||Napoleon||98.2|
|2||Blaze Grills - Built-in Gas Grill||Blaze Grills||97|
|3||Char-Broil Performance - Infrared Burner and Built in Gas Grill||Char-Broil||98|
|4||Weber Spirit - Built in Gas Grill||Weber||99|
|5||Charmglow Kitchen - Built in Gas Grill for the Kitchen||Charmglow||97|
|6||Bull Outdoor Outlaw - Built in Natural Gas Grill||Bull Outdoor||97|
|7||AOG Outdoor - Built-in Gas Grill||AOG||96.8|
|8||Coyote C-Series - Natural Gas Grill||Coyote||96.3|
|9||Bull Store Outdoor - Built in Natural Gas Griddle||Bull Store||95.6|
|10||Weber Summit S-660 - Built-In Gas Grill||Weber||95.1|
Table of Contents
- The Gas Barbecue Grill in a Nutshell
- Tips on Buying the Best Built-in Gas Grill
- Features of a Good Built in Gas Grill
- Reviews: The Best Built in Gas Grills
- Napoleon® LEX Built in Natural Gas Grill
- Blaze Grills® Built-in Gas Grill
- Char-Broil® Performance Infrared Burner and Built in Gas Grill
- Weber® Spirit Built in Gas Grill
- Charmglow® Kitchen Built in Gas Grill for the Kitchen
- Bull Outdoor ® Outlaw Built in Natural Gas Grill
- AOG® Outdoor Built-in Gas Grill
- Coyote® C-Series Natural Gas Grill
- Bull Store® Outdoor Built in Natural Gas Griddle
- Weber® Summit S-660 Built-In Gas Grill
- Index Table: Top Rated Built in Gas Grills