Using Liquid Propane or Propane Gas for Barbequing is just so much cleaner and much more predictable than using charcoal, and in addition to this, the cleaning process is so much easier and cleaner in the end.
To successfully use the Propane griller, you need all the right supplies as well as a good quality Propane griller, which is most important.
The Propane Gas Grill and Its Benefits
The Propane Gas grill is an excellent outdoor and indoor amenity to use in preparing delicious meals. This type of grill generates fast and even heat safely for the user and the environment, working much faster and cleaner than most other grill types.
- Cleaner – The Propane Gas grill is so much cleaner to use, and will not fill your home and lungs with dirty and unhealthy smoke. It is likewise safer and better for the environment. The Propane Gas grill is also much easier to clean as there is no ash and other debris present to cleanout.
Easier – The Propane Gas grill is one of the easiest grill types to use; just open the gas, and switch the ignite button.
Fast and Even Heat – A Propane Gas grill has a distinct and unique ability to heat up much faster and more evenly than other grill types.
Safer – With no flames or electricity in use, the Propane Gas grill is safer to use both indoors and outdoors.
No Smoke – The Propane Gas grill does not create smoke and bad odors such as the Charcoal or wood griller.
Indoor and outdoor use – Because it is safe to use and almost smoke and dor Free, the Propane Gas grill is ideal for indoor and outdoor use alike.
How to Operate Your Propane Gas grill
Here are a few steps to follow to safely use your Propane grill;
- Attaching the Propane Tank – You will need to purchase a Propane tank from your local store. The size will depend on how often you plan to use your grill, smaller for less often, and larger for very often. Place the propane tank next to your grill so that the hose can easily reach the grill and make sure that the gas is turned off by checking the on and off knob or switch. Remove the safety cap which covers the valve on the top of the Propane tank, and now you can attach the hose of the grill to the valve of the Propane tank, making sure it is tight and secure. The Propane and can be placed on the grill rack if there is one, or on the floor in a safe area beside the grill.
Turn on the Propane tank using the knob at the top and open the lid of the grill, turn the ignition button from off to high or medium whichever you prefer, and click the ignition button on. Close the grill lid and let it preheat for a few minutes.
- Cooking – Clean the grill grids before you place the food on. Tun the heat setting a bit lower and close the lid. Turn the food every now and then and remove it when it is cooked to your preference.
- TURN OFF – Make sure to turn the grill off as well as the Propane tank, and securely close off the valve or setting for the gas flow on the Propane tank.
Features of a Good Propane Grill
- Uses Liquid or gas Propane.
- Stainless steel or steel coated grill grid.
- Lid for closing the grill.
- Comes with or without a stand.
- Fast Heating.
- Easy to operate knobs and valves.
- A porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grate and aluminum lid and body.
Reviews: The Best Propane Grills
Here are the most popular and sought after Propane Grills;
Yet another superb addition from Weber is their Liquid Propane operated small portable sized, indoor and outdoor Kettle Grill.
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTY per hour with a 198 square inch grill area.
- A porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grate and aluminum lid and body.
- Comes fully assembled out of the box.
- Easy push-button ignition.
- Infinite control burner vlave setting.
The Char-Broil Classic is a liquid Propane operated grill and burner with a side burner and functional metal shelves.
- There are 280 square inches of cooking space on porcelain-coated grates.
- 8000 BTU side burners for secondary cooking space.
- Two stainless steel in-line burners and a porcelain-coated lid.
- There is a firebox stand that is weather resistant.
- Metal side shelves for storage and preparation area.
A small and compact Propane Grill that you can use indoors and outdoors on a surface or kitchen top, and that is easily portable.
- Very rugged and portable design.
- Exceptional heat retention and distribution capabilities.
- Stainless steel embossed lid cap.
- The legs are foldable and easily stored.
- Large cooking Grate area.
One of the top-rated and largest names in grill, in general, is the Weber, I have chosen their Spirit model as a Propane Gas operated grill.
- Features the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, and Glamorizer bars.
- A highly improved grease management system.
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and wheels for portability.
- Large cooking space and three burners.
A large family grill that works with Propane gas and has a handy electrical ignition system for easy and safe use.
- A 483 square inch cooking area and 40 800 BTU gas grill.
- Additional warming rack and a 12 000 BTU side burner.
- Very durable steel construction and a side shelf and working space.
- Easy electronic ignition and a porcelain-coated rust-resistant grate.
The Fuego Element Hinged Propane Gas grill has a new hinged lid design and an updated dual-zone burner system.
- Features a new hidden lid design at a 45-degree angle, so you do not have to reach over the hot fire.
- A dual-zone burner system for direct and indirect grilling.
- Heats up fast up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A hinged propane tank system and storage door.
- The grilling grate has an included griddle and pizza stone kit.
- Very easy to clean drop through residue removal system.
- This propane gas grill has 3 stainless steel burners with 30,000 BTU per-hour power.
- It comes with an integrated Piezoelectric Ignition System, with a quick start-up from just the push and turn of a knob.
- The grill knobs are chromium-plated and also includes a stainless steel handle, a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables, and two heavy-duty wheel casters for storage and moving.
- It measures 339 Sq. Inches of cooking area, as well as 132.8 Sq. inches for warming.
- This is a portable gas grill with a 145-square-inch grilling area.
- It comes with foldaway legs and a case-style carrying handle for convenience and cooks a family meal at one time.
- The grill comes with powerful 5500 BTU Stainless Steel burners and even-heating Porcelain-enameled grate.
- It also includes an integrated lid lock to keep the lid secure.
- This propane gas grill features 443 Sq. inches, including 320 Sq. inches for cooking grates, and the rest for warming racks.
- It is designed with three stainless tube burners with 10,000 BTU each, with the help of the Piezo Ignition system.
- It also includes a lidded side burner of 9,000 BTU with automatic ignition.
- This grill features a glossy lid with integral molding and is also Porcelain-coated.
- This Propane grill delivers up to 20,000 BTUs of grilling power, along with 285 Sq. inches of cooking area.
- It includes three independently adjustable burners for enhanced temperature control.
- The grill also features two durable side table for resting utensils and sauces.
- It provides an InstaStart ignition for push-button, as well as an integrated thermometer for accurate temperature monitoring.
Index Table: Top Rated Propane Grills
|1||Weber Q1000 - Liquid Propane Kettle Grill||Weber||99|
|2||Char-Broil Classic - Liquid Propane Grill||Char-Broil||97|
|3||Megamaster Stainless Steel - Propane Grill||Megamaster||98|
|4||Weber Spirit - Propane Grill||Weber||99|
|5||Char-Griller E3001 - Propane Grill||Char-Griller||97|
|6||Fuego f21C-H - Element Hinged Propane Grill||Fuego||98|
|7||MASTER COOK Patio BBQ - Propane Gas Grill||MASTER COOK||97.5|
|8||Cuisinart Portable - Propane Tabletop Gas Grill||Cuisinart||96.9|
|9||Royal Gourmet 3-Burner - Propane Gas Grill||Royal Gourmet||96.3|
|10||Coleman RoadTrip 285 - Stand-Up Propane Grill||Coleman||95.7|
Table of Contents
- The Propane Gas Grill and Its Benefits
- How to Operate Your Propane Gas grill
- Features of a Good Propane Grill
- Reviews: The Best Propane Grills
- Weber® Q1000 Liquid Propane Kettle Grill
- Char-Broil® Classic Liquid Propane Grill
- Megamaster® Stainless Steel Propane Grill
- Weber® Spirit Propane Grill
- Char-Griller® E3001 Propane Grill
- Fuego® f21C-H Element Hinged Propane Grill
- MASTER COOK® Patio BBQ Propane Gas Grill
- Cuisinart® Portable Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
- Royal Gourmet® 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill
- Coleman® RoadTrip 285 Stand-Up Propane Grill
- Index Table: Top Rated Propane Grills