If you are looking for unraveled wood flavor in your Barbeques, with the rich smoky aromas of pure wood pellets, the Wood pellet Grill is just what you need.
The Wood Pellet Grill
Wood Pellet Grilling, invented in the ’80s, has come a long way and has some increased popularity today.
Most Wood pellet grills are fueled by Wood pellets and powered by electricity, although with more improved technology, there are some other options today.
Pellet grills today are here for good with their many excellent Benefits.
A Pellet grill uses all Natural wood pellets that are moved from the hopper to the fire pot by an auger and then ignited with a HotRod that feeds the flames and the delicious wood-fired flavor to your food.
The higher your Grill temperatures, the more Pellets are dispensed, and the more smoke you will get to infuse delicious flavors into your food.
All in all, you get the advantages of a Smoker and Grill in one system with the Wood Pellet grill.
Benefits of a Good Wood Pellet Grill
The Wood Pellet Grill allows you to grill food easily and more evenly, as well as with much more flavor;
- Versatile – The Wood pellet Grill is Versatile, which means you can cook a large variety of foods in many different ways.
- Fast – The Wood pellet grill saves you time and effort. They Pre-heat feature and cook faster and much easier than any other grill.
- Temperature Regulation – One of the best benefits of using a Wood Pellet grill is the fact that I give you much better ways to monitor internal heat and also retains a more consistent temperature. Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which continuously monitors the grill temperature
- More Even Cooking – Most contemporary Wood pellet grills and smokers cook food evenly much easier and because they run on electricity, allow easier grilling options,
- Variety – wood pellet grills come in a large variety of sizes, shapes, and additional features, as well as many different options from which you can choose.
Features of a Good Wood Pellet Grill
- Grates – You can look at 380 square Inches up to 700 and even extra-large 892 square inches in cooking space. Most grates are manufactured of Porcelain Coated cast iron or steel.
- Design -A sturdy and durable design mostly consisting of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, or cast iron, or cast aluminum.
- Fuel and Operation – you will be looking at electrical options of110V or 12V with adapters for 3 power options, as wellas Hardwood pellet Fuel consumption.
- Temperature Control – different technologies of Digital temperature controls are used, some of which automatically use the Auger to place Pellets in the grill when needed.
- Extra Features -Extra features may include; a Chicken hanger and cover, side shelves, and bottom shelves or baskets, as well as a Rub and pellets that come with the Grill. Some models also include a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray.
Reviews: The Best Wood Pellet Grills
These are some of your best choices in Wood Pellet Grills;
The Traeger brand is the most well known and top brand for Wood Pellet Grills, and I have chosen their Renegade model as the top of my list.
- With this Grill model, you have many options of additional features such as a Chicken hanger and cover and a Rub and pellets that come with the Grill.
- You can choose between seven different Traeger Grill seasonings to add to your purchase, which comes included in the purchase.
- The Traeger Renegade uses wood pellets and electricity for cooking only, which means no mess or fuss.
- It has many versatile uses such as cooking hot and fast, low and slow, baking, roasting, braising, and smoking.
- There is precision temperature control with the Digital Pro controller with advanced logic.
- The design is sturdy and durable with a powder coat finish and easy to clean porcelain coated grill grates.
- With the perfect 380 square inch size cooking space, it is the ideal family Pellet grill.
Next up is the Green Mountain Wood Pellet grill, another top favorite brand with their Davy Crockett.
- A smaller sized grill for camping and trips with a portable and foldable design that will easily fit in your trunk.
- The grill features a Sens-Mate thermal sensor, which constantly monitors the temperature of your grill.
- Included is a meat probe, a peaked lid for ribs racks, and also a convenience tray with your purchase.
- For power options, you have either a 110v or a 12V adapter with three power options.
The Pit Boss Pellet Electric Grill and smoker in one is a versatile option in Wood pellet grills.
- You can choose between the options of a side shelf, lower cabinet, both, or none for your Grill.
- A large grill with a total of 700 square inches of cooking space for larger families and groups.
- The Grates are porcelain coated and manufactured from Cast iron.
- There is also a Digitally controlled temperature regulating system.
- The Grill is likewise fuelled by natural wood pellets and uses electricity for operation.
- Your grill also comes with an Upgraded Cart and Caster Wheels.
The Camp Chef is a Smoke Pro Pellet Grill with many fantastic features.
- The Grill has one of the most advanced digital control systems to control temperatures, and automatically Auger feed pellets in the grill to maintain Heat.
- You can easily grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and barbeque with this premium Grill.
- There is also a patented Ash Cleanout tray, so you can clean by just pulling a lever in between grills.
- Very easy to assemble and stray up and makes for the ideal outdoor grill for your backyard.
The Z-Grills upgraded Wood pellet grill is one which is the top of its class.
- An Ultimate eight in one Grill with fan-forced Convention cooling design and a more precise temperature control system,m.
- The grill allows you to grill, barbecue, braise, smoke, bake, roast, and do many more.
- There are a large 700 square inch cooking area and a 20-pound hopper capacity.
- Built with durable and rust-resistant high-quality stainless steel that also has high corrosion resistance.
From Ozark, we have their highly sought after Bison Wood pellet grill.
- The Ozark offers cutting edge hardwood pellet cooking technology and features.
- You have the versatility to go from slow and easy cooking to grilling and baking, roasting, and braising at much higher temperatures.
- Ozark wood pellet grills offer consistent quality and result in every grill.
- The Bison has an extra-large 892 square inch cooking surface and is our largest Pellet grill so far.
- This is a SmokeFire EX6 Wood Fired Pellet Grill designed by Weber.
- The grill comes with a porcelain-enameled finish that helps prevent rusting and cracking.
- It is designed with a large 1008 Square inches of dual grilling space.
- The grill features a DC powered engine to prevent auger jams.
- This is a Davy Crockett Wood Pellet Grill designed by Green Mountain.
- The grill features Sense-Mate, which is a thermal sensor to monitor grill temperature constantly.
- It includes a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, and a convenience tray.
- The grill comes with a Wifi Control for portability and remote control.
- This is a 8-in-1 Wood Pellet Grill designed by Tacklife.
- The grill features a 700 square inches of grill area to allow you to cook for large family gatherings.
- It comes with a porcelain-enamel finishing that is resistant to heat and corrosion and is easy to clean.
- The grill offers 2000BTUs of cooking power and comes with a 23-pound hopper capacity.
- This is a Regal 500 Wood Pellet Grill designed by Broil King.
- The grill is designed as an ultimate grilling machine and is ideal for searing, smoking, and grilling at high, low, and medium temperatures.
- It comes with digital control and display, with a precise temperature control knob for adjustment.
- The grill also includes Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, enabling easy operation from a distance.
Index Table: Top Rated Wood Pellet Grills
|1||Treager Renegade - Starter Pack Wood Pellet Grill||Treager||98.5|
|2||Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett - Wood Pellet Grill||Green Mountain Grills||98|
|3||Pit Boss PB72700S - Electric Wood Pellet Grill||Pit Boss||96.5|
|4||Camp Chef PG24XT - Pro Wood Pellet Grill||Camp Chef||97|
|5||Z-Grills ZPG-7002E - Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker||Z-Grills||96.5|
|6||Ozark Grills The Bison - Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker||Ozark Grills||97.5|
|7||Weber SmokeFire EX6 - Wood Fired Pellet Grill||Weber||96.9|
|8||Green Mountain Davy Crockett - Wood Pellet Grill||Green Mountain||96.4|
|9||TACKLIFE 8-in-1 - Wood Pellet Grill||TACKLIFE||95.8|
|10||Broil King Regal 500 - Wood Pellet Grill||Broil King||95.3|
Table of Contents
- The Wood Pellet Grill
- Benefits of a Good Wood Pellet Grill
- Features of a Good Wood Pellet Grill
- Reviews: The Best Wood Pellet Grills
- Treager® Renegade Starter Pack Wood Pellet Grill
- Green Mountain Grills® Davy Crockett Wood Pellet Grill
- Pit Boss® PB72700S Electric Wood Pellet Grill
- Camp Chef® PG24XT Pro Wood Pellet Grill
- Z-Grills® ZPG-7002E Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Ozark Grills® The Bison Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Weber® SmokeFire EX6 Wood Fired Pellet Grill
- Green Mountain® Davy Crockett Wood Pellet Grill
- TACKLIFE® 8-in-1 Wood Pellet Grill
- Broil King® Regal 500 Wood Pellet Grill
- Index Table: Top Rated Wood Pellet Grills