Stainless Steel is one of the most durable and resistant metals that you will find today. Stainless steel is used to manufacture so many items of kitchenware as well as other objects.
Many top Grill brands and models are made from stainless steel and have proven to be some of the best on the market.
Why Choose a Stainless Steel Grill
The most common aspect of any good quality grill is the material it is made from. You have most likely heard that stainless steel is one of the most sought after and best materials to choose from when it comes to grills, and rightfully so.
Stainless steel is a term that gets thrown around all of the time and very often. Many individuals think because its stainless steel is superior to all, which is true in some cases, but not in all. So let us take a closer look at the honest truth in the benefits of stainless steel metal used to manufacture a Grill.
- Better Build Quality – Build quality makes a huge difference when it comes to the overall design of a Grill. In this case, we need to consider the thickness of the stainless steel used to manufacture the grill. Thin stainless steel will not be as durable and sturdy as thicker stainless steel used to manufacture the grill. That is why it is important to always check the Gauge number used in the stainless steel that is used to construct the grill. The Higher the Giage number is, the thinner and less durable the stainless steel is. That is why a lower Gauge number is always advised.
Durability – Buying a stainless steel grill is buying a grill that you can be assured of is going to last for many years to come. Stainless steel will not rust or deteriorate, and will last up to four times longer than any other material; grill.
Better Cooking – A stainless steel grill has the ability to disperse heat much better than any other known grill material. In this way, heat is regulated much better, and temperatures are kept more consistent.
All in all, as you can see, the thickness and quality of the stainless steel used is VERY IMPORTANT; poor quality and thin stainless steel grills will not give you the benefits and results that you are looking for.
Stainless Steel Grill Types
- Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill – The Traditional Charcoal Grill can be made out of a variety of materials, in this case, though we are concentrating on the stainless steel model. There are many designs in Charcoal stainless steel grills, from the round weber to the Kamado, the barrel, and even share open charcoal-fuelled grills.
Propane – The Propane Field Gas Grill made from stainless steel usually comes in a barrel design with a closable lid, but is also obtainable in other designs as well as smaller and more portable tabletop grills.
Natural Gas – Very Similar to the Propane Stainless Steel grill in design, the only difference is that this Grill type uses natural gas rather than Propane gas to be fuelled.
Portable – Small portable stainless steel grills are very handy and ideal for traveling, camping, or even picnics. These come in a small compact size that can be used on a tabletop or have a stand.
Features of a Good Stainless Steel Grill
- Thick and durable stainless steel design.
- Charcoal, gas, Natural gas, or Propane fuelled.
- Large grate and cooking space.
- Easy to clean design.
- Smooth and rustproof finishes.
Reviews: The Best Stainless Steel Grills
Below are listed some of the most sought after Stainless steel grill brands and models;
The Royal Gourmet traditional charcoal grill is a durable and tough stainless steel grill that uses charcoal as fuel.
- original and classic design Charcoal fueled grill with an offset smoker and dual barbecue style.
- A spacious cast iron porcelain coated grate for cooking that retains heat evenly.
- Removable Charcoal ash pan and a total of 800 square inches of cooking space.
- There is also a smokestack and temperature gauge, as well as a scald proof handle and a seamless connection access door on the side so you can tend to charcoal.
- It comes with wheels for portability.
The Weber Spirit is an excellent model from a top brand in full stainless steel construction.
- Choose Between a Liquid Propane or Natural Gas Grill Option in this model.
- There are a few different color options to choose from for the lid color.
- A GS4 grilling system with Infinity ignition and two stainless steel burners.
- There is a porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bar set and an easy grease management system.
- An iGrill compatible design.
- The grates are made from durable cast iron and are porcelain coated.
- A 360 square inch primary cooking area and two side tables for easy storage.
The Dyna Glo Heavy Duty Stainless steel grill is a large capacity charcoal-fuelled grill.
- A Charcoal tray and adjustment system for better heat control and cooking flexibility.
- High Gloss porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates and a Heavy-duty stainless steel cart with side shelves and a storage basket along with wheels for portability.
- A total of 686 square inches of cooking space and a stainless steel smoke stack with a stainless steel temperature gauge fro heta control.
- It comes with a custom Dyna Glo cover to protect your grill.
From Master Cook, we have the Four-Burner large capacity stainless steel grill.
- A 36 000 BTU 4 burner Gas grill with a 12 000 BTU side burner included.
- There are 400 Square Inches of primary cooking space on a durable and heady duty existed iron grate, as well as 118 square inches of secondary cooking space.
- A temperature gauge for easy temperature control.
- Stable stainless steel cabinet and four casters for easy portability.
Weber is a top brand in Grills, and the Genesis is a fully stainless steel built model.
- Available in a Propane or Natural Gas fuel option.
- Black or stainless steel original color options in the finishes.
- Use natural gas as a fuel option.
- BTU input per hour is 48 000.
- A side burner for sauteeing and BBQ sauces.
- Sear station with an intense heat zone.
- There is also a solid 7-inch thick stainless steel cooking grate.
The CuisinArt Table Top Grill is a small and compact stainless steel design grill that is lightweight and portable.
- Quick and easy to set up, is portable, and can be placed on any surface top.
- There are two stainless steel BTUS 20 000 burners on the grill for powerful output.
- A stainless steel grate and construction overall.
- Perfect heat control with the integrated thermometer.
- Fueled with Propane Gas.
- This is a 430 Stainless Steel body and lid construction, along with 304 Stainless Steel Grid construction.
- It comes with two 10,000 BTU burner design that delivers the perfect amount of heat for grilling.
- The portable design allows folding legs and a latching hood for convenience.
- It is equipped with a push and turns the ignition, as well as a dome thermometer.
- This grill allows for 200 Sq. Inches of total cooking space.
- It comes with two steel burners for easy cooking.
- The grill allows for easy ignition with just a push and turn, and goes up to 16,000 BTUs.
- It works with the help of Propane gas.
- This is a blackstone Propane Griddle Cooking Station.
- It measures 36 inches in size and feeds up to 20 people.
- The grill is made with stainless steel for sturdy construction and durability.
- It comes with four independent burners that give up to 60,000 BTUs of heat combined.
- This grill system is powered with the help of Propane or Liquid Petroleum gas.
- It is made with exclusive stainless steel for a finished look and durability.
- The grill comes equipped with reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill, and provide 10,000 BTU side burner.
- It comes with a porcelain-coated grease pan, as well as porcelain-coated cast-iron grates that are rust-resistant.
Index Table: Top Rated Stainless Steel Grills
|1||Royal Gourmet BBQ - Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill||Royal Gourmet||98.5|
|2||Weber Spirit 2 - Stainless Steel propane Gas Grill||Weber||97|
|3||Dyna Glo Heavy Duty - Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill||Dyna Glo||96|
|4||Master Cook Four-Burner - Stainless Steel Propane Gas Grill||Master Cook||97|
|5||Weber Genesis 2 - Stainless Steel Natural Gas Grill||Weber||98|
|6||CuisinArt Professional Table Top - Stainless Steel Portable Grill||CuisinArt||98|
|7||Pit Boss Grills Portable - Stainless Steel Grill||Pit Boss Grills||97.5|
|8||Megamaster Propane - Stainless Steel Gas Grill||Megamaster||97.1|
|9||Blackstone Outdoor - Stainless Steel Grill||Blackstone||96.6|
|10||Char-Broil Performance - Stainless Steel Grill||Char-Broil||96.3|
Table of Contents
- Why Choose a Stainless Steel Grill
- Stainless Steel Grill Types
- Features of a Good Stainless Steel Grill
- Reviews: The Best Stainless Steel Grills
- Royal Gourmet® BBQ Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill
- Weber® Spirit 2 Stainless Steel propane Gas Grill
- Dyna Glo® Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill
- Master Cook® Four-Burner Stainless Steel Propane Gas Grill
- Weber® Genesis 2 Stainless Steel Natural Gas Grill
- CuisinArt® Professional Table Top Stainless Steel Portable Grill
- Pit Boss Grills® Portable Stainless Steel Grill
- Megamaster® Propane Stainless Steel Gas Grill
- Blackstone® Outdoor Stainless Steel Grill
- Char-Broil® Performance Stainless Steel Grill
- Index Table: Top Rated Stainless Steel Grills