A barbecue Grill Mat is an excellent non-stick surface option that evenly and effectively cooks meats and a larger variety of foods.
However, some brands and models work better than others, and some considerations must be taken when choosing the most suitable one for your specific needs and requirements.
Reviews: The Best Grill Mats
Below are some excellent choices in Grill Mats that are durable and cook to perfection;
We hope you love the grill mats we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The Snook Reusable Grill mat comes in a handy set of six grill mats with a non-stick surface.
- A six-pack of reusable Grill Matts is just the right thickness for even cooking.
- The surface is completely non-stick and can be used without any oils or grease.
- FDA-approved materials are used that are free of all PFOAs.
- Dishwasher safe design that is economical and reusable.
- It comes with a premium PTFE coating and no silicones or dangerous materials, safe for indoor and outdoor use.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Grillaholics Grill Matt has a heavy-duty design and no-mess option for easy grilling.
- The ideal thickness for the best flavor and even cooking.
- You can use it for cooking various foods on almost any type of grill.
- Easy to clean with less mess.
- Safe and PFOA-free made with PTFE coated Fiberglass.
- Top Chef approved for quality and effectiveness.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
From Kona Best, we have the extra large and safe approved Grill Matt that you can use on any grill type.
- An extra-large grill mat can cover a large four-burner Gas grill or a large charcoal Grill.
- Thicker and more durable at 0.39 mm and can be used over a thousand times.
- A very clean and easy grilling surface, ideal for the occasion.
- It comes with a 7-year accessory guarantee from Kona.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Kinrol Non-Stick Grill Matt is a mesh design grill mat that allows better heat dispersion.
- Made from 100% PFOA-free materials and premium PTFE coated Fiberglass that is FDA, LFGB and SGS approved for safety.
- High heat resistance of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Non-Stick on Both Sides and completely dishwasher safe.
- It comes in a set of 6 reusable Grill mats.
The Char-Broil Grill Matt is large and has a non-stick coating; it is the ideal Grill matt for protecting your floors against grease and oil stains and messes.
- Keep grease and mess off your patio and floors with this grill matt, which you place underneath your Grill for protection.
- Large in size and fits in a 48-inch Charbroil grill.
- It is made from durable and non-stick PVC and Polyester laminate.
- No assembly is required; place it underneath your grill.
For smaller Gas grills, the Drymate offers a dry and absorbent surface to trap messes and protect your countertops and floors against spills from a Grill.
- Soft and absorbent materials absorb spills and protect decks, patios, and surfaces.
- There is non-slip waterproof backing to keep the matt in place.
- The fabric is very durable and long-lasting, made from recycled plastic.
- Power wash, hand wash, or hose off cleaning quickly and easily.
- Environmentally safe and made in the USA>
- This is a grill mat designed for gas and charcoal grills to minimize errors.
- They are perfect for grilling small and delicate foods without wasting any juicyness.
- The non-stick mat is easy to wipe down and clean with minimal effort and is reusable.
- It allows for even heat distribution and a complete infusion of flavor and smokiness.
- This grill mat is designed to keep the food from falling between the grates or sticking to the grill.
- It is very smooth, non-stick, and LFGB Food Grade Certified.
- The mat is high-temperature resistant, up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and easy to clean with just water.
- It is reusable and can also be used in baking or microwaving.
- It is a grill mat measuring 65 x 35 inches in size.
- It is made of 100% durable PVC material and is weather-resistant.
- You can use the mat to protect the patio and deck from grease, spills, and stains.
- You can easily clean it with just water and suitable for drying in the sun.
- This is a golden grill mat designed by Smaid.
- It offers excellent heat resistance, thickness, durability, leaves grill marks, and completely infuses the flavor.
- The mat is non-stick and eliminates the need for oil and fat.
- It is made from 100% PFOA-free materials and PTFE Fiberglass coating.
The Grill Matt
So you have heard about the Grill Matt and all its wonders, well lets first take a more in-depth look at the grill mat before you make your decision;
What is a Grill Matt Exactly and What Can it Do
The grill Mat is usually constructed from Fiberglass and coated with various polytetrafluoroethylenes or PTFE amounts. It is a thin, flexible, non-stick cooking mat that will not degrade at high temperatures.
How do Grill Matts Differ
Grill mats differ in that they come in various size options, and they can have a varying amount of non-stick PTFE coatings, which makes them slicker or more textured. Most grill mats are quite thin; however, some are thinner than others, making a difference in how they perform.
Uses and Benefits of a Grill Mat
The Grill Matt has some superb uses and benefits that you can look forward to, here are a couple;
- Eliminate Grill Clean-Up – Just like fire pit tables, a grill mat is so much easier to clean up regularly.
- Retains Moisture – With the Grill Mat, moisture is not lost during cooking, like Grates, which means more succulent and flavorful foods.
- Non-Stick – Most grill Mats have a completely non-stick surface which makes cooking much easier.
Features of a Good Grill Mat
- COF – Coefficent of Friction, look for a smoother rather than motre textured texture.
- PTFE Coating – Check for the coating which offers non-stick results; a double layer is much better than a single layer.
- Thickness – Look for something in between, not too thick and not too thin, so that heat is distributed more evenly and not too fast or too slow.
- Temperature Capacity – Look for a maximum temperature resistance of 500Fahrenheit degrees, do not go higher.
- Size – Make sure that the Size fits your Grill properly.
Index Table: Top Rated Grill Mats
|1||Renook Reusable - Grill Mats||Renook||96.75|
|2||Grillaholics Heavy Duty - Mat for Grilling||Grillaholics||96|
|3||Kona Best 600 Degree - Grilling Mat||Kona Best||94.75|
|4||Kingrol Non-Stick - Mesh Grill Mats||Kingrol||97|
|5||Char Broil Protective - Floor Grill Mat||Char Broil||96|
|6||Drymate Gas Grill - Grilling Mat||Drymate||98|
|7||Mountain Grillers Heavy Duty - BBQ Grill Mats||Mountain Grillers||97.5|
|8||Aoocan Reusable - Grill Mat||Aoocan||97.1|
|9||Cuisinart Premium - Grill Mat||Cuisinart||96.8|
|10||Smaid Gold - Copper Grill Mat||Smaid||96.3|
Table of Contents
- Reviews: The Best Grill Mats
- Renook® Reusable Grill Mats
- Grillaholics® Heavy Duty Mat for Grilling
- Kona Best® 600 Degree Grilling Mat
- Kingrol® Non-Stick Mesh Grill Mats
- Char Broil® Protective Floor Grill Mat
- Drymate® Gas Grill Grilling Mat
- Mountain Grillers® Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Mats
- Aoocan® Reusable Grill Mat
- Cuisinart® Premium Grill Mat
- Smaid® Gold Copper Grill Mat
- The Grill Matt
- Uses and Benefits of a Grill Mat
- Features of a Good Grill Mat
- Index Table: Top Rated Grill Mats