If you are craving for a delicious chargrilled steak, but do not have the grill or outdoor space, then why not opt for a grill or griddle pan that can be used on your stovetop or a small grill.
The Non-Stick Grill Pan and Its Benefits
The grill Pan or Griddle Pan is a thick grilling pan with deep troughs and tall peaks on the surface that create char marks and allow fat to render in the grooves, ensuring your food is grilled to perfection.
The Grill marks have a purpose of not only looking appealing but likewise ensuring better flavors and being less fatty. Most Grill pans usually are made from cast iron or nonstick materials with an aluminum base and a heat resistant wood or plastic handle.
The nonstick grill pan is effortless to use and to create chargrilled foods with delicious flavors. The grill pan works well with steaks and certain vegetables because of this type of pan flash fries mostly, and these food types respond better to flash frying.
Cooking with a griddle or Grill Pan
- Preheat Pan – Pre-heat your pan on your selected element, such as the stove top or a fire, or Grill.
Prepare Foods – Oil your meats and vegetables and cut them into slim slices while you wait for the pan to heat up.
Cooking – Place your foods evenly spread out on the grill pan, and only turn halfway through the cooking process, and not every few seconds, it should take 2-5 minutes per side depending on the food size. You can also cover the pan, speed up cooking time, and cook more thoroughly.
Remove food – Remove your Food from the pan being careful not to burn and using utensils carefully as not to scratch the pan. Make sure to remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool off.
Cleaning – You can handwash or just wipe down your pan, although some models are dishwasher safe.
Metal Types for a Non-Stick Grill Pan
- Cast Iron – Cast iron consists of a group of iron-carbon alloys that have a very low melting temperature. Cast iron has a nonstick design, is chemical-free, has a very long lifespan, and adds iron to your food. Cast iron can likewise be used on the stovetop and in the oven and is very easy to clean. This is one of your less expensive and durable options.
Cast Aluminium – Cast Aluminum is a product resulting from molten aluminum that is poured into a mold to create a cast aluminum that is harder and does not react with alkaline and acidic foods. Cast Aluminium pans are very lightweight and cool quite fast; they can be used in the oven or on a stovetop, and are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Cast Aluminium pans likewise are better at conducting heat than stainless steel, resist scratching, are durable, rust-resistant, and allows a better nonstick release of food. Cast Aluminium is ideal for most moderate and low heat applications.
Hard Anodized Aluminium – This is an Aluminium with improved heat resistance and corrosion resistance as well as being more hard-wearing
Features of a Good Non-Stick Grill Pan
- Cast iron grill.
- Cast Aluminium grill.
- Hard-Anodized Aluminium Grill.
- None stick treatment.
- Seasoning surface treatment.
- Smooth or ridged surface.
- Large surface area.
- Lightweight design.
- Solid and tyhick.
Reviews: The Best Non-Stick Grill Pans
Some of our top favorite Non-Stick Grill Pans available today;
The MasterPan Non-Stick Cast Aluminium Pan is the perfect family size and comes with a handy foldable handle and nonstick design Grill surface.
- A 100% Die-Cast Aluminium grill pan, which is excellent at conduction heat and very durable.
- A nonstick and stain-resistant coating.
- Completely oven and dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use design with a conductive handle.
A 10.5-inch family and entertaining sized non-stock grill pan from Lodge with an easy Grease design perfect for your barbeque.
- Large seasoned Cast iron grill pan with ribs to elevate food from greases and oils.
- Seasoned with vegetable oil and no synthetic or chemical coatings added.
- Durable and very easy to clean.
- It can use in an oven or stovetop.
Cuisinart is a top brand in quality and elegant cookware; its large nonstick grill pan comes as one piece in a variety of cooking pieces that you can choose from to create you won set.
- It comes with the options of different pans and pots to choose from as well as a griddle pan and grill pan so you can create a set.
- Very durable and hard-wearing exterior.
- A Quantanium non-stick coating.
- The handle features a cool grip design.
- A drip-free rim that is tapered for easy pouring and cleaning.
The Claphalon Contemporary is a family-sized grilling pan with a durable and long-lasting Hard-Anodized Nonstick grill surface.
- A heavy-duty Gauge Aluminium construction pad for easy heating with anodized hard aluminum.
- Three layers of nonstick coating for performance and durability.
- A long brushed stainless steel handle designed to stay cool.
- There are deep ridges on the surface for that authentic grill flavor.
The Lodge pro Grid Cast iron Grill pan features a reversible side with a Grill side and a smooth side for cooking eggs and other foods that need a flat surface.
- A Pro-Grid iron reversible Grill and Zgriddle design with excellent heat retention capabilities and heat distribution.
- Already seasoned top nonstick coating, seasoned with vegetable oils.
- Heavy-duty, durable pan.
- Versatile uses for a variety of foods.
The All-Clad is a Hard-Anodized Nonstick square grill pan that is completely dishwasher safe and PFOA Free.
- A Nonstick dishwasher safe Hard Anodized aluminum pan.
- Fast heating and very easy to clean.
- PFOA free and scratch-resistant coating for healthier cooking.
- A contoured stainless steel handle for a comfortable hold and cool handling.
- This grill pan comes with a hard anodized surface that is durable and harder than stainless steel.
- It is made using heavy gauge aluminum core to ensure that heat is distributed evenly and prevent hot spots.
- This is a nonstick coated pan designed for exceptional performance and easy cleaning.
- It is dishwasher safe, hand washes recommended, and oven safe up to 500F.
- This is a non-stick pan designed with ridges.
- It is perfect for searing and grilling, with a deep side design to minimize splatters.
- The Classic collection pairs nonstick coating pans with a classic blue design, with professional handles and infused with diamonds for durability.
- It features a 3x coated nonstick surface that allows for hassle-free cleanup and oil-free cooking.
- This grillpan comes with a hard-anodized body for excellent heat conduction, scratch resistance, and durability.
- It features a three-layer, PFOA-free nonstick coating that is german engineered.
- The sturdy handle is clad with stay-cool, non-slip silicone.
- It is oven safe up to 390F, and only suitable for hand wash.
- This is a reversible grill that allows to cook meals on either side.
- It is a heavy gauge, cast aluminum grill to provide even heating on all sides.
- The nonstick coating allows food to slide right off, without the use of excessive oil or butter.
- This rectangular pan measures 19.5 x 11 inches in size and is big enough to make an entire meal for a family.
Index Table: Top Rated Non-Stick Grill Pans
|1||MasterPan Non-Stick - Non-Stick Cast Aluminium Grill Pan||MasterPan||97.6|
|2||Lodge Cast Iron - Non-Stick Grill Pan||Lodge||98|
|3||Cuisinart 630-30 Chef’s Classic - Non-Stick Grill Pan||Cuisinart||98|
|4||Calphalon Contemporary - Non-Stick Grill Pan||Calphalon||97|
|5||Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid - Non-Stick Grill Pan||Lodge||98|
|6||All-Clad HA1 - Dishwasher Safe Non-Stick Grill Pan||All-Clad||97|
|7||Cooks Standard Hard Anodized - Nonstick Grill Pan||Cooks Standard||96.5|
|8||Granite Stone Diamond Classic Blue - Nonstick Grilling Pan||Granite Stone Diamond||96.1|
|9||OXO Good Grips - Non-Stick Square Grillpan||OXO||95.7|
|10||Ecolution Reversible - Non-Stick Rectangular Grill Pan||Ecolution||95.3|
Table of Contents
- The Non-Stick Grill Pan and Its Benefits
- Metal Types for a Non-Stick Grill Pan
- Features of a Good Non-Stick Grill Pan
- Reviews: The Best Non-Stick Grill Pans
- MasterPan® Non-Stick Non-Stick Cast Aluminium Grill Pan
- Lodge® Cast Iron Non-Stick Grill Pan
- Cuisinart® 630-30 Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Grill Pan
- Calphalon® Contemporary Non-Stick Grill Pan
- Lodge® LPGI3 Pro-Grid Non-Stick Grill Pan
- All-Clad® HA1 Dishwasher Safe Non-Stick Grill Pan
- Cooks Standard® Hard Anodized Nonstick Grill Pan
- Granite Stone Diamond® Classic Blue Nonstick Grilling Pan
- OXO® Good Grips Non-Stick Square Grillpan
- Ecolution® Reversible Non-Stick Rectangular Grill Pan
- Index Table: Top Rated Non-Stick Grill Pans