An outdoor Fire Pit table gives you so much versatility and convenience in one item. You will enjoy the warmth and ambiance of the fire pit with ample space on the tabletop areas to place items and relax.
The best fire pit tables come in many shapes and sizes, and today we will look at just a few of them.
The Fire Pit Table
The Fire Pit Table is an outdoor piece of furniture that combines a fire pit and a patio table all in one. It can be used for warmth, light, entertaining guests, and even for cooking in some cases.
The table addition gives you a space for placing drinks, food, and even playing board games.
Most fire Pit Table designs are gas-fueled, so they will not emit much smoke and are easy to keep clean; however, you do get charcoal options if that is what you are looking for.
The Pros and Cons for a Fire Pit Table
There are, however, some pros and cons to having a fire pit table;
- Pros – The firepit itself creates much entertainment, warmth, and a source of light outside. The table addition saves you on space and also creates an area around the fire pit that you can enjoy placing drinks and items on, and in some models, even play a board or card game on.
- Cons – The Firepit table, such as with a firepit, is a safety hazard for small children and pets and should be handled with caution. Fire Pit tables may also be more expensive than a general firepit because it is a combination item. You will need to cover the fire pit table to protect it against elements, and it will need to be cleaned and maintained regularly.
Features of a Good Fire Pit Table
Before going out and choosing that Fire Pit table, here are a few considerations to look at first;
- How Much Table Space Do You Need – Do you need additional space with your fire pit table, are you going to be using it as an eating area or just pacing drinks and small items on the table. In this regard, you need to look at the amount of table space available to you in relation to the actual fire pit. Some fire pit designs, when not in use, can be closed with a lid and used as a full outdoor table.
- Will You be Cooking on Your Fire Pit – Many fire pit designs allow you to grill meats and food on the fire pit as an additional extra. They will usually come with chrome or porcelain-coated or stainless-steel grates that you can place over the fire pit to cook food on. Make sure that your fire pit is compatible and that there is a grate available if you want to cook on your fire pit table.
- Entire Pit or a Ring, or Rim – If you do not want the whole fire pit and table design, there are smaller rings and rims that you can place in the center to create your own fire pit where ever your need it.
- Safety – Most Fire Pit Tables come with spark screens and other safety features. Many Fire Pit tables are also usually gas-operated. Make sure that you have all the safety precautions and take the necessary safety steps, especially when you have small children and pets around.
- Wood Vs. Gas – If you are going to be grilling on your fire pit, I will opt for Charcoal or wood as they give the best flavors to foods. However, for a heat source or lighting, only a gas-fuelled fire pit is ideal. Remember, with gas, it is clean and easy ignition, with no mess afterward. With Wood or Charcoal fire, you will have delicious aromas, smoke, and also clean up of ash afterward. Generally, for a fire pit table, propane gas fuel options are the most predominant.
- Styles – Fire Pit tables come in a huge array of styles, shapes, and designs, so it all depends on your personal preference and your home décor. Fire Pits Tables are usually round, though your do get square options in turn. The choice is completely up to you.
- Portable Fire Pits tables – Yes, you do actually get portable fire pits and tables all in one. They are smaller in size, more compact, and can fold for easy storage and traveling. These are perfect to use when camping and for picnics or a day at the beach if allowed.
In addition, we recommend you this grill press to keep the food flat as it cooks and distribute heat evenly. Some grill presses even come with ridges to create sear marks on foods.
Reviews: The Best Fire Pit Tables
In our review list we have some of the most stunning and excellent quality Fire Pit tables for your home;
The Pleasant Hearth pit table is a strong steel design and comes fully equipped with a lid.
- Enjoy a safe and warm bonfire experience outdoors with the firepit and table design.
- It is multifunctional as a decorative piece, fire pit, and table for placing items on.
- It uses natural gas for fire and is sprayed in rustproof black paint.
- The design is sturdy and durable as well as weatherproof.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The SereneLife is a gas-operated fire pit table with a tank holder included.
- The Fire Pit Table has a Black Tempered Glass Tabletop.
- This propane fire pit table provides heat to keep you warm during the winter season.
- It includes a fire tank and a holder with a table design.
- The fire pit uses Propane gas to operate.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Yaheetech fire Pit table is a multifunctional design and consists of metal.
- The Fire Pit Table is painted iron and comes with a polyester bag for cover and protection.
- It is a sturdy design with a special pattern for warmth.
- It comes with a mesh cover for embers and an outer cover for keeping it clean.
- Straightforward design and easy to use.
The Bali Outdoors Fire Pit Table is gas-operated and very safe to use.
- This is a gas fire pit with a 50 000BTU Burner.
- It is the perfect size with a tabletop and 25 heights in inches.
- The design is multifunctional and decorative.
- The tabletop Firepit comes with a one-year warranty.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Best Choice Products fire pit table is a gas-operated fire pit and table with a glass cover.
- This is an aluminum tabletop design fire pit.
- It has glass beads and a wind guard.
- There is a hideaway holder for the tank, which is a 50 000 NTU propane gas device.
- There is plenty of table space, and the design is double wicker.
The InnFinest is an outdoor fire pit table that comes with a rain cover and everything that you need.
- This is a four in one multifunctional fire pit and table.
- It offers a warm fireplace, BBQ grill, has an ice bucket, and serves as a dining table.
- The firepit consists of a thicker and more durable iron and is larger in size.
- It also has anti-slip mosaic patterns for slip resistance on the tabletop.
A small rectangular gas-operated fire pit table from Outland Living.
- The Firepit is operated with propane gas and has a hidden tank.
- The table has a square design and smaller dimensions of 44 x 32 x 24 inches.
- It consists of aluminum and resin for decorative details in a wicker style.
- The color is an earthy brown that should suit all forms of decor.
Index Table: Top Rated Fire Pit Tables
|1||Pleasant Hearth Outdoor - Fire Pit Table||Pleasant Hearth||96.75|
|2||SereneLife Glass Wind Guard - Outdoor Propane Fire Pit Table||SereneLife||95.75|
|3||Yaheetech Multifunctional - Metal Fire Pit Table||Yaheetech||97.3|
|4||Bali Outdoors - Gas Fire Pit Table||Bali||94.5|
|5||Best Choice Gas - Fire Pit Table||Best Choice||97|
|6||InnFinest Outdoor - Fire Pit Table||InnFinest||97|
|7||Outland Living 401 - Square Fire Pit Table||Outland Living||97.6|
Table of Contents
- The Fire Pit Table
- The Pros and Cons for a Fire Pit Table
- Features of a Good Fire Pit Table
- Reviews: The Best Fire Pit Tables
- Index Table: Top Rated Fire Pit Tables