The Cast Iron Skillet or Grill Pan is a much stronger and better design than the generic stainless steel and a far cry from the toxic and chemical-ridden nonstick Teflon design pans.
There are so many recipes to try out on your Cast Iron Grill that are healthy and very tasty.
Reviews: The Best Cast Iron Grill Pans
Below, you will see our list of some of the premium brands and models when it comes to Cast Iron Grill Pans;
I hope you love the products I recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This is the best option in a starter Grill Pan for anyone with a basic and multi-purpose design and an already seasoned surface area.
- A 10,5-inch surface square design Grill pan with a handle for easy use and ridges to elevate food from oils.
- Already seasoned with vegetable oils and no synthetics or chemicals.
- It comes in an option with or without a Hot handle holder.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
A pre-seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan is stove and Oven safe from Fresh O2.
- It comes in a 10.5 or 12 square inch size option for you to choose from.
- Already seasoned with natural ingredients and chemical-free.
- A versatile pan that can be used on your grill, oven, or on stovetop.
- Tough and durable design that will last for generations.
- There s a handle on both sides for easy use.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
Another Superb design from Lodge is their LPGi3 Pro-Grid design Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Pan with a reversible design, which offers an easy grip.
- A reversible Grill and Griddle design with excellent heat retention capabilities and two easy-grip handles.
- It is already seasoned with natural vegetable oils and is completely chemical-free.
- It can be used to cook eggs and pancakes on the grill or stovetop.
- Adamant and durable design that will last many generations to come.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Backcountry Cast Iron 12 Inch square Grill Pan is Pre-seasoned and has a Nonstick design surface.
- It comes in a 10 or 12-inch size option and is designed to be restaurant quality.
- Excellent heat retention and a Non-Stcik and chemical-free coating that is already seasoned.
- It can be used on various cooking surfaces, grills, Ovens, and Stovetops.
- Cast from the finest virgin Ore Cast Iron in the USA.
The Lodge 10.5 inch Round Grill and Griddle pan are designed specifically for cooking foods such as pancakes, pizzas, and quesadillas and are a great additional option to your general Grill pan.
- A 10.5 inch round surface for cooking Quesadillas, pizzas, and Pancakes fast and easily on a Grill or Stove Top.
- Already seasoned surface for natural vegetable oils.
- No synthetic or chemical coatings and completely safe.
- Durable and long-lasting quality pan.
The Master pan is a Nonstick Cast Iron Grill Pan that is Oven and Stove Top Safe and has a huge 15 Inch cooking Surface divided into different sections.
- A very versatile option for cooking different food types with divided sections in the choice of two, three, or five divisions in a 15-inch pan.
- Nonstick and completely stain-resistant surface with no chemical substances used.
- A double nonstick layer coating with no PFOAs used.
- Oven use and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- This is a reversible cast iron grill pan.
- It comes with a smooth side that is ideal for sandwiches and pancakes and a ribbed side, perfect for grilling meat and burgers.
- The grill is made from cast iron metal with a nonstick surface that ensures quick and effortless food release without oil.
- It reaches up to 480F and comes with an extra, heat-resistant, silicone oven grab mitt.
- This is a cast-iron skillet designed for long-lasting use.
- Its ridged surface allows you to get the perfect grill marks while draining away excess fat.
- The skillet comes with a wooden trivet base that makes for an excellent and classic style serving.
- It is fairly nonstick and is uncoated cast iron that tends to leech small amounts of iron into the food as it cooks.
- This is a high-quality iron casting grill pan designed for excellent heat retention.
- It is suitable for cooking on Induction, Ceramic, Campfire, Broiler, and Oven.
- The pan comes with a 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil seasoning coating to allow the food to be cooked in natural seasoning.
- It offers excellent heat retention and even heat distribution to cook it perfectly.
- This is an Ewei’s homeware Cast Iron Skillet pan.
- It is designed to provide excellent heat conduction and distribute the heat evenly and quickly.
- This pan is pre-seasoned with Vegetable oil only.
- It comes with a sturdy handle with a hole for convenient hanging storage.
Why Do You Need a Cast Iron Grill Pan
The benefits of the Cst Iron Grill Pan by far outweigh its cons, and it is most definitely the best choice you can make in a Grill Pan.
- Less Expensive – Cast Iron cookware, in general, is often less expensive than stainless steel, along with being a better choice overall.
- Easy To Clean – One of Cast Iron’s most popular benefits is how easy it is to clean and maintain. Food lifts off the pan easily, and you do not generally need any soap. Hence, you can choose from grill cleaning brushes to help maintain cleanliness.
- Multiple Uses – A Cast Iron Grill Pan can be used on your grill, on the Stove Top, and even in the Oven, and at almost any temperature.
- Adds Iron to Your Food – Increases your iron intake by as much as 20 times.
- Longer Life Span – Cast Iron Cookware has a much longer lifespan than most other types of cookware and materials.
- Chemical Free – Cast Iron is a Chemical free alternative to most other non-stick pans.
- Nonstick – Cast Iron in itself is nonstick without chemicals, which means you can cook much healthier and with much less oil.
Purchasing Your First Cast Iron Grill Pan
If you need to purchase your First Cast Iron pan, it means you were not lucky as to inherit a family heirloom, as these pans truly are VERY LONG LASTING. On the other hand, you may need something more specific for GRILL use.
There are some slight differences in Cast Iron Pans used on Grills and BBQs, yet they are mostly the same and safe.
Here are a few tips:
Also, buy a brand spanking new skillet, and that may take more time—and cooking—to accrue its literal and figurative patinas, but maybe there’s something to be said for that.
- Get A Starter Pan – If it is your first time with Cast Iron Cookware, I would recommend that you get something affordable and d designed for easy use by a first-time user for more basic cooking functions. The Lodge brand has a 10.5 Inch square designed pan, which is the most basic and useful type of Grill Pan you will get, with a handle and large cooking surface area.
- Explore Your Options – For more advanced users you should explore your options. Make sure to establish what you are looking for and what precisely you will be cooking, mostly as there are so many styles and options, each with unique cooking benefits. So do your homework, consider other reviews and opinions, and choose what best suits your needs.
- Ditch the Savior Complex – Going for a second hand or inherited Skillet or Grill Pan, no matter the tale and history behind it, is not always advisable. So less sentiment and more common sense, this is a practical purchase and not an antique collector’s item.
- Learn To Let Go – If you already have a Grill Pan that is a bit on the old and worn outside, keep in mind, that rust can be worked with, but cracks and craters can unfortunately not be fixed. It would help if you had an even-toned and leveled cooking surface for maximum cooking results and efficiency, so let it go and purchase a new one.
- Get the Right Gear – So you have found the Perfect Cast Iron Grill Pan, no, let us look at a few accessories for your pan, some must-haves. Dish soap needs to be bleach-free and not too harsh to use on your pan. A Cast Iron approved or Japanese vegetable brush, Tawashi, is your designated Cast Iron pan cleaning brush. Kosher salt is an alternative for removing stubborn food particles and is safe on your pan. Flaxseed oil can be used to keep your pan well maintained and oiled.
Features of a Good Cast Iron Grill Pans
- Varieties can include flat surfaces, ridged surfaces, or divided surfaces for different food types.
- With or without a handle.
- Strong and sturdy base.
- They are seasoned or unseasoned.
- Handle or no handle, with or without a drip tray.
- Drainage systems such as ridges, grooves, or holes.
New Cast Iron Grill Pan
Just watch how versatile this grilling pan with other cooking dishes.
This awesome grilling pan is trending on Instagram with hundreds of good reviews.
It provides a non-stick surface and enough grilling space.
Here is a Link to buy from Amazon.
Index Table: Top Rated Cast Iron Grill Pans
|1||Lodge Square - Cast Iron Grill Pan||Lodge||98|
|2||Cuisinel Pre-Seasoned - Cast Iron Grill Pan||Cuisinel||96.75|
|3||Lodge Pro-Grid - Cast Iron Grill Pan||Lodge||95.5|
|4||Backcountry Non-Stick - Square Cast Iron Grill Pan||Backcountry||97|
|5||Lodge Griddle - Cast Iron Griddle Pan||Lodge||97|
|6||Master Pan Non-Stick - Divided Cast Iron Grill Pan||Master Pan||99|
|7||NutriChef Reversible - Cast Iron Grill Plate||NutriChef||96.6|
|8||Jim Beam Pre Seasoned - Cast Iron Skillet||Jim Beam||96.2|
|9||Victoria Square - Cast Iron Grill Pan||Victoria||95.8|
|10||Ewei's Homeware Pre Seasoned - Cast Iron Skillet Pan||Ewei's Homeware||95.3|
Table of Contents
- Reviews: The Best Cast Iron Grill Pans
- Lodge® Square Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Cuisinel® Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Lodge® Pro-Grid Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Backcountry® Non-Stick Square Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Lodge® Griddle Cast Iron Griddle Pan
- Master Pan® Non-Stick Divided Cast Iron Grill Pan
- NutriChef® Reversible Cast Iron Grill Plate
- Jim Beam® Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
- Victoria® Square Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Ewei's Homeware® Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Pan
- Why Do You Need a Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Purchasing Your First Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Features of a Good Cast Iron Grill Pans
- New Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Index Table: Top Rated Cast Iron Grill Pans