Because Cleaning Your grill regularly is essential, and scrubbing with hard abrasive materials is not always suitable for the Grill.
Therefore a good detergent that can remove tough grit and grime is a safer and better option.
Why Do You Need To Clean your Grill Regularly
To enjoy the many benefits of your grill, it will need regular cleaning and a quick clean after every use otherwise;
- Smoke – Fats and oils leftover from the previous grilling can cause excess smoke and flames to rise when you grill again.
- Germs – Pieces of food, dirt, grease, and old ash, and other materials can quickly become infested with germs and bacterias, which is hazardous to your health.
- Rodents and Insects – Leftover bits of food and fats on your grill can attract rodents and insects, which may cause even more dirt and spread disease.
- Damage to your Grill – When your grill becomes built up with grease and grime, it is much harder to clean, and harsh abrasives and scrubbing may cause damage. Dirt, grease, and grime can also cause damage to your grill over time.
Cleaning Your Grill Like A Pro
Here are a few general steps for easy grill Cleaning;
- Step 1 – Disconnect a Gas or Electric Grill and throw out the ash pan on your charcoal Grill.
- Step 2 – Get a Bucket with warm water and your favorite Grill cleaning liquid, as well as a soft sponge and an old rag or cleaning cloth.
- Step 3 – Use a harder wire brush to brush clean the grates and a softer brush on cast iron grates or griddles. For a Gas Grill, you need to remove the barrier separating the grate and burners and unclog the burner holes using a soft brush. Brush away any ash or residue on the burner and place it back. The flame shield on the Gas Grill can be wash with warm soapy water.
- Step 4 – For the other surfaces of the grill, a brush can be used with the cleaning agent and water to get off harsh residue and a cloth for general cleaning.
- Step 5 – Use clean water to rinse off everything you have washed and dry it off with a towel.
- Step 6 – Remember to heat the grill for at least ten minutes before you start grilling after you have washed it.
Features of a Good Grill Cleaner
- Quantity Options – Most Cleaning Agents for your Grill will come in different OZ or pack quantity options from which you can choose, so you can buy in small amounts or bulk.
- Ingredients – the ingredients are usually powerful yet non-abrasive and safe to use on all areas of your grill. Many Grill cleaning agents are natural and made from vegan and organic plant-derived ingredients such as castile soap. Some elements can have a synthetic cor natural scent, and others are entirely odorless.
- Liquid or Spray – You can choose between soap, liquid, or spray options depending on the brand and model.
- Surface Specific – Some cleaning agents are surface-specific and better to use on the specified material types. There is a Cast iron specific safe soap that reserves seasoning on and griddles, as well as some agents that are more abrasive and better to use on uncoated steel.
Reviews: The Best Grill Cleaners
Here are some excellent choices in Grill Cleaning Liquids and Solvents for your Grill;
- The Quality Chemical Liquid grill Cleaner degreases and cleanse, and is ready to use.
- A unique blend of cleaning agents is used in this Grill Cleaner that degreases, penetrates hardened build-up, and loosens dirt easily.
- Likewise, it is a restaurant-grade effective grill cleaner that will work efficiently within seconds.
- A potent and non-abrasive liquid cleaner for all your grill cleaning requirements.
- The Stanley Home products Original Grill Cleaning Liquid comes in selecting one, two, or four-pack bulk options.
- It is a powerful and effective grill cleaner that quickly dissolves grease and grime.
- This formula is ideal for both hard and soft water situations and can use it for multiple cleaning purposes.
- The Cleanse is effective and highly cost operative.
- The EliminateRust Cleaner is for old and rusty grills as it can remove stubborn build-up and even rust.
- You can clean off the dust, grime, grease, and even fingerprints from your grill with this powerful cleaner.
- The EliminateRust Cleaner works best on steel surface grills.
- Made from Purely Organic NSF approved ingredients, this is an all-natural and safe grill cleaner.
- The Noble Chemical grill Cleaning Liquid removes grease grime and food particles quickly and effectively.
- This grill cleaning agent can also be used on various kitchen appliances and equipment.
- The cleaner will work best on warmer surfaces and acts fast.
- What is more, is that the grill cleaner is completely odorless.
- The Mrs. Meyer’s Grill Cleaning Liquid comes in a liquid and sprays bottle option and different qualities and pack sizes you can choose.
- This liquid cuts through grease and grime in no time and is entirely safe on your grill.
- It contains plant-derived ingredients and is an all-natural organic and vegan grill cleaning agent.
- Enjoy the garden-fresh Lemon verbena scent that is natural and offers powerful cleaning.
- Clarks offer you their Cast iron Soap, designed specifically to clean cast iron grills, pans, pots, and tools.
- It is an organic Castille based powerful soap that efficiently cleans and degreases cast iron grills and cooking utensils.
- The soap has been designed to preserve seasoning on griddles, pans, and pots while cleaning effectively.
- There are no harmful additives, only safe and natural ingredients in this soap.
- This is a Citrusafe BBQ grill cleaning solution.
- The cleaner comes in a 16 fl oz to last you a long time.
- It is formulated to safely clean burnt food and grease off BBQ Grill cooking surfaces.
- The grill is ideal for gas and charcoal grills.
- This is a specially formulated Griddle cleaner created by Scotch-Brite.
- It works in a unique 3-step system, scour, a squeegee to clean commercial griddles and grills in just 3-5 minutes.
- The bubbling of this cleaner lifts and loosens stubborn burnt-on food, carbonized grease, and food soil upon contact.
- It is formulated with ingredients that are considered safe in food by FDA.
- This is a Carbona 2-in-1 oven rack and grill cleaner in a 16.8 oz bottle.
- The grill cleaner is a safe and effective way to clean oven racks and grates made from stainless steel and enamel.
- It cleans even the most stubborn grease in 3 easy steps.
- This pack includes a cleaning fluid, rack cleaning bag, and disposable gloves.
- This is a Goo Gone degreasing grill and grate cleanser.
- A super-strength gel destroys grease and grime, and removes sticky outdoor messes.
- The is a plant-based plus natural Citrus power.
- This package contains 2 packs, with 24 Oz. cleaning solution.
Index Table: Top Rated Grill Cleaners
|1||Quality Chemical Commercial - Grill and Fryer Cleaner||Quality Chemical||97.4|
|2||Stanley Home Products Original - Grill Cleaning Liquid||Stanley Home Products||96|
|3||ElliminateRust Innoshine - Rust Resisting Liquid Grill Cleaner||ElliminateRust||96|
|4||Noble Chemical Blast - Grill Cleaner||Noble Chemical||94.2|
|5||Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day - Grill Cleaning Liquid and Spray||Mrs. Meyer’s||96|
|6||Clarks Cast Iron Soap - Grill Cleaner||Clarks||95|
|7||CitruSafe Grease - Grill Cleaner||CitruSafe||95.8|
|8||Scotch-Brite Liquid - Griddle Cleaner||Scotch-Brite||95.2|
|9||Carbona 2-In-1 - Oven Rack And Grill Cleaner||Carbona||94.7|
|10||Goo Gone Degreasing - Grill and Grate Cleaner||Goo Gone||94.2|
Table of Contents
- Why Do You Need To Clean your Grill Regularly
- Cleaning Your Grill Like A Pro
- Features of a Good Grill Cleaner
- Reviews: The Best Grill Cleaners
- Quality Chemical® Commercial Grill and Fryer Cleaner
- Stanley Home Products® Original Grill Cleaning Liquid
- ElliminateRust® Innoshine Rust Resisting Liquid Grill Cleaner
- Noble Chemical® Blast Grill Cleaner
- Mrs. Meyer’s® Clean Day Grill Cleaning Liquid and Spray
- Clarks® Cast Iron Soap Grill Cleaner
- CitruSafe® Grease Grill Cleaner
- Scotch-Brite® Liquid Griddle Cleaner
- Carbona® 2-In-1 Oven Rack And Grill Cleaner
- Goo Gone® Degreasing Grill and Grate Cleaner
- Index Table: Top Rated Grill Cleaners