There is nothing more satisfying than firing up your outdoor grill for a family get together to barbecue, that said, most grill experts will know the importance of a good Grill Cover for an outdoor grill.
Importance of a Good Outdoor Grill Cover
If you do not know by now, you will certainly find out soon, and outdoor grill particularly needs a Grill Cover for protection against a few things;
- Elements – The grill cover protects your grill and against anything that mother nature can throw at it. Come rain, wind snow sleet or hail, your grill is protected.
- Critter Control – Unexpected critters such as stray cats, raccoons, and rats can come to lick out leftover drippings and spices from your grill and may give a good damaging chew. Or there may be bugs and wasps deciding that your grill is a warm and comfy resting spot.
- Rust Prevention – Constant exposure to wind and rain may cause your grill to rust fast on the inside; in this regard, the grill Cover will protect your entire grill.
- Ash Paste – An open design grill with ash in it can quickly become a wet and pasty mess when it rains; in this case, the grill cover can prevent an even bigger mess for you to clean up.
- Storage – A good quality Grill Cover is ideal for protecting your grill in between uses as well as for long term protection.
- Fuel Fortress – If you like to store Charcoal or wood underneath your grill, the Grill Cover will also protect it from being exposed to moisture and becoming useless.
Best Materials for and Outdoor Grill Cover
Here are some excellent options in materials for a good quality Grill Cover for outdoor Grills;
- Polyester – One of the most common and affordable grill Cover materials that are lightweight, easy to clean and very versatile and durable, being able to withstand almost all weather conditions.
- Vinyl – Vinyl Grill covers offer the best protection against rain and snow as they are highly waterproof, although they are not all that durable, and quite heavy.
- Canvas – Canvas materials are a cheaper option and very weather resistant. This is almost similar to the material of tents and awnings. They are also extremely durable and a bit heavier in weight.
Features of a Good Grill Cover
- Look for Vinyl, polyester;Canvas or Plastic materials.
- Make sure that the size is right and completely covers your grill.
- Look for straps to keep the cover in place during heavy winds and storms.
- Air Vents are a must to prevent moisture build-up and rusting.
- Pockets are useful for keeping utensils and smaller items in.
Reviews: The Best Grill Covers
Below are some exceptional Grill Covers that are ideal for your Grill;
The Simple Houseware Grill Cover is heavy duty and waterproof cover for your grill that comes in a variety of size options.
- It comes in different size options for different sized grills.
- Heavy-duty materials from 600D polyester with handles and wide fastening straps.
- A completely waterproof cover that is also dustproof and UV resistant, as well as wind and rip-resistant.
- Easy to clean, just hose it down and dry in the sun.
From Unicook, we have the durable and ventilated Grill cover with handles and straps.
- Made from upgraded fade-resistant fabric that has a vinyl coating, and that is water repellent.
- The handles and straps are durable and allow for easy fitting and storage.
- There are wide covered mesh vents at bot sides for better ventilation.
- A wide selection of size and shape options to choose from.
The Water-resistant Classic Accessories cover comes in different size and shape options for all your grill cover needs.
- Different size options from small to XX-Large.
- Durable and high-density materials and stitching for heavy-duty use,
- Covers a variety of grill types, shapes, and sizes.
- Premium waterproof and weather-resistant materials.
- The Hem cords allow for a snug and more customizable fit.
This cover is designed specifically for Weber Genesis 2 of the Genesis 300 series.
- Fits Genesis 2 from the Genesis 300 series perfectly.
- Durable and heavy-duty materials.
- It is made from premium heavy-duty polyester that is both water-resistant and UV resistant.
- The Velcro straps ensure a more fitted appearance.
All in one durable, tear, water and wind-resistant grill cover that fits most 22-inch charcoal kettle grills.
- Fits the Weber 22 Charcoal Kettle Grills as well as kettle grills of similar sizes.
- Heavy-duty 600D polyester that is durable tear and water-resistant.
- A PVC lining ensures complete water resistance.
- Durable, strong stitching, and excellent abrasive-resistance.
- Easy to clean by hosing down and quick drying in the sun.
This is the ideal cover for the Char-Broil 2 -4 burner Grill.
- Designed to fit either the 2 burner Char-Broil Grill or the 3-4 Burner Char Broil Gas grill, you need to choose the option.
- It is made from 14mil vinyl fabric that is water-resistant, and highly durable.
- The seams are sealed, and the covers are UV proof as well as fade resistant.
- It offers a drawstring adjustable fit that looks neat and tidy.
Index Table: Top Rated Grill Covers
|1||Simple Houseware Waterproof - Grill Covers||Simple Houseware||98.2|
|2||Unicook Heavy Duty - Grill Cover||Unicook||96|
|3||Classic Accessories Veranda - Cover for Grill||Classic Accessories||96.2|
|4||Weber Genesis 2 - Grill Covers||Weber||98|
|5||Jiesuo BBQ - Cover for Your Grill||Jiesuo||96|
|6||Char Broil Large - Grill Covers||Char Broil||98|
Table of Contents
- Importance of a Good Outdoor Grill Cover
- Best Materials for and Outdoor Grill Cover
- Features of a Good Grill Cover
- Reviews: The Best Grill Covers
- Index Table: Top Rated Grill Covers