Traeger is a company that designed and created the original WOOD PELLET GRILL as one of the ultimate ways to get that unique and classic wood-fired taste to your meat and foods.
The Traeger Wood Pellet Grill offers you a 6-in-one versatility in one Grill that can Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and even BBQ food to perfection.
Table of Contents
- The History Behind Traeger
- What Makes Traeger Pellet Grills and Smokers the Best?
- Features of a Good Traeger Grill
- How We Test and Score Traeger Grills
- Reviews: The Best Traeger Grills
- Traeger® Pro Series 22 Large Grill
- Traeger® Grills TFB89BLFC Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Traeger® Grills Pro Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Traeger® Pro Series 575 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Traeger® TFB57GZEO Pro Series Grill
- Traeger® TFB88PZBO Pro Series Pellet Grill
- Traeger® TFB65BLF Ironwood 650 Grill
- Index Table: Top Rated Traeger Grills
The History Behind Traeger
Trager began 30 years ago when Mt. Angel from Oregon was sparked by a very innovative idea that sets your ideals to the actual food and less to the grill itself.
From this idea, Traeger Grill’s wood-fired revolution was launched, which with time, spread like wildfire, making Treager the number-one-selling Wood-Pellet grill in the world.
Today Traeger is coming out with continual innovative and more advanced technologies and additions to their already Brilliant Wood-Pellet Grill to make outdoor cooking even faster and much more tasty.
Trager features many superb models in Wood-Pellet Grills, all with unique features and capabilities.
Treager Latest Grill Models
- Pro Series – This Grill has the new WI-FIRE technology and the all-new D2 Direct Drive drivetrain. Known as the Set it and Forget it Grill, you can now relax and trust the Grill to cook.
- Ironwood Series – One of the top favorite models in the Outdoor Grill designs from Traeger that even outlasts even the most popular outdoor grill brand and models.
- Timberline Series -The Timberline series has new premier cooking solutions and technologies to improve your food’s flavors and taste great.
What Makes Traeger Pellet Grills and Smokers the Best?
- Taste – because the Traeger Grill is fueled by pure hardwood or wood pellets, nothing closely compares to the original wood-fired flavor. Let’s face it, wood-fired cooking tastes and smell better than gas or charcoal.
- Versatility – Apart from the Traeger grill, we also have these George foreman grills which are well known for their extreme versatility, with the size in one design allowing you to grill, smoke, and bake.
- Easy To Use – the Traeger Grill needs no babysitting. You set the Grill and leave it to perform without checking it. The digitally controlled convection heating system simplifies wood-fired cooking, allowing easy temperature settings.
- Consistent – You can cook like a pro every time. The Traeger Grill will give you consistent results so that you can craft your food rather than having to always tend to a Grill.
- Service and Community – Traeger has a community of users and a large support system that enables you to share and enjoy recipes, tips, and tricks, as well as many victories and learning experiences.
Features of a Good Traeger Grill
- Large Cooking capacity depends on the model and size you choose with ample cooking space.
- Sturdy and durable steel construction with a powder coat finish and porcelain grill grates.
- All-terrain wheels for portability.
- Precision temperature control with the Digital Pro Controller that maintains temperatures.
- Uses Hardwood pellets as fuel.
How We Test and Score Traeger Grills
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 21 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Traeger Grills for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- WiFIRE Controller – We assessed the effectiveness of WiFIRE technology equipped in the grill to monitor and control it anywhere and anytime.
- Heat Retention – We observed how quickly the grill absorbed heat and produced conduction.
- Easy Assembly – We noted how easy it was to assemble with the different grills we tested.
- Durability – We researched how long users are able to use these grills without any reported changes in their quality or design.
- Style – We analyzed how appealing the design or style of the grill is as if it could meet the user’s expectations.
Reviews: The Best Traeger Grills
We hope you love the Traeger grills we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This model from the Pro Series has a large cooking capacity and is a Grill and Smoker in one.
- Versatile size in one cooking, hot and fast or low and slow cooking.
- Precision temperature control with a Digital Pro controller.
- Very sturdy and durable design from quality thick stainless steel.
- Large 572 Square Inch cooking space.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Wood Pellet Grill from Traeger is a steel-sized grill for the at-home professional cook.
- It uses hardwood pellets as fuel and is very easy to operate.
- Smaller in stature with 418 square inches of cooking space.
- Very easy and consistent with a set-it-and-forget-it controller.
- It has an Elite Controller with an easy setting file that keeps the temperature around 20 degrees.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Century is a large-capacity model with dual meat probes and a warming drawer to keep your food warm.
- A durable wood pellet Traeger grill that comes with a rustproof appearance.
- Versatile cooking, braising, baking, grilling, smoking, and BBQ.
- Precision temperature controlling Digital elite controller.
- A dual meat temperature probe and warming drawer are additional in this model.
- It has a large 572 square-inch cooking capacity, ideal for large occasions.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
The Traeger Pro Series is a smaller capacity Grill with additional Pellets and a cover of your choice.
- Very versatile, including many cooking and grilling options to choose from.
- There is a Digital pro temperature controller for advanced grilling logic.
- Sturdy and durable design made from high-quality materials.
- Porcelain grates that are durable and rustproof.
- A 575 square inch cooking space for smaller families.
- This is a Pro Series Grill made by Traeger.
- It uses wood as feu and delivers an authentic, wood-fired taste.
- The grill comes equipped with built-in WiFIRE technology for remote control of the grill.
- It allows for 6-in-1, versatile cooking options on 575 Sq. inches of cooking space.
The Traeger Pro Series 34 is one of their largest capacity grills with a 6-in-one function.
- Large 884 square inches of grilling space.
- Very sturdy and durable design from steel with porcelain-coated grates.
- A Digital pro Temperature controller and advanced grilling logic technology.
- Use wood pellets as a fuel option in large capacity.
- This is a Traeger Ironwood 650 Grill with WiFIRE technology.
- It allows the user to control and monitor temperature, time, and cook cycle anywhere, at any time.
- The grill also includes a built-in pellet sensor that alerts the user when running low on pellets.
- It features 650 Sq. inches of grill capacity to cook a family meal at once.
Index Table: Top Rated Traeger Grills
|1||Traeger Pro Series 22 - Large Grill||Traeger||96.5|
|2||Traeger Grills TFB89BLFC - Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker||Traeger||95.25|
|3||Traeger Grills Pro - Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker||Traeger||94.25|
|4||Traeger Pro Series 575 - Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker||Traeger||97|
|5||Traeger TFB57GZEO - Pro Series Grill||Traeger||96.3|
|6||Traeger TFB88PZBO - Pro Series Pellet Grill||Traeger||98|
|7||Traeger TFB65BLF - Ironwood 650 Grill||Traeger||97.2|