Traeger is a company that designed and created the original WOOD PELLET GRILL as one of the ultimate ways to get that unique and classic wood-fired taste to your meat and foods.
The Traeger Wood Pellet Grill offers you a 6 in one versatility in one Grill that can Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and even BBQ food to perfection.
The History Behind Traeger
Trager began 30 years ago when Mt. Angel from Oregon was sparked by a very innovative idea that sets your ideals to the actual food and less to the grill itself.
From this idea, the Traeger Grill’s wood-fired revolution was launched, which with time, spread like wildfire, making Treager the number one selling Wood-Pellet grill in the world.
Today Traeger is coming out with continual innovative and more advanced technologies and additions to their already Brilliant Wood-Pellet Grill to make outdoor cooking even faster and much more tasty.
Trager features many superb models in Wood-Pellet Grills, all with their own unique features and capabilities.
Treager Latest Grill Models
- Pro Series – This Grill has the new WI-FIRE technology and the all-new D2 Direct Drive drivetrain. Known as the Set it and Forget it, Grill, you can now relax and trust the Grill to do the cooking.
- Ironwood Series – One of the top favorite models in the Outdoor Grill deigns from Traeger that even outlasts even the most popular outdoor grill brand and models.
- Timberline Series -The Timberline series has new premier cooking solutions and technologies to improve the flavors and taste of your food greatly.
What Makes Traeger Pellet Grills and Smokers the Best?
- Taste – because the Traeger Grill is fueled by pure hardwood or wood pellets, there is simply nothing that even closely compares to the original wood-fired flavor. Let’s face it, and wood-fired cooking tastes and smell better than gas or charcoal.
- Versatility – The Traeger Grill is well known for its extreme versatility, with the size in one design allowing you are to Grill, Smoke, Bake, BBQ, Roast, and even Braise your foods.
- Easy To Use – the Traeger Grill needs no babysitting. You set the Grill and leave it to perform without checking it. The digitally controlled convection heating system simplifies the wood-fire cooking allowing you easy temperature settings.
- Consistent – You can cook like a pro every time. The Traeger Grill will give you consistent results so that you can craft your food rather than having to tend to a Grill all the time.
- Service and Community – Traeger has a community of users and a large support system that also enables you to share and enjoy recipes, tips, and tricks as well as many victories and learning experiences.
Features of a Good Traeger Grill
- Large Cooking capacity depending on the model and size that you choose with ample cooking space.
- Sturdy and durable steel construction with a powder coat finish and porcelain grill grates.
- All-terrain wheels for portability.
- Precision temperature control with the Digital Pro Controller that maintains temperatures.
- Uses Hardwood pellets as fual.
Reviews: The Best Traeger Grills
This model from the Pro Series has a large cooking capacity and is a Grill and Smoker in one.
- Versatile size in one cooking hot and fast or low and slow cooking.
- Precision temperature control with a Digital Pro controller.
- Very sturdy and durable design from quality thick stainless steel.
- Large 572 Suqare Inch cooking space.
The Lil Tex Elite from Traeger steel sized grill for the at-home professional cook.
- It uses hardwood pellets as fuel and is very easy to operate.
- Smaller in stature with 418 square inches of cooking space.
- Very easy and consistent with a set it and forget it, controller.
- The Elite Controller, with easy setting dile and that keeps the temperature within around 20 degrees.
The Century is a large capacity model with dual meat probes and a warming drawer to keep your food warm.
- Wood pellet Traeger grill.
- Versatile cooking, braising, baking, grilling, smoking, and BBQ.
- Precision temperature controlling Digital elite controller.
- A dual meat temperature probe and warming drawer additional in this model.
- Large 572 square inch sized cooking capacity.
The Traeger Renegade Pro is a smaller capacity Grill with additional Pellets and a cover of your choice.
- Very versatile, including many cooking and grilling options to choose from.
- There is a Digital pro temperature controller for advanced grilling logic.
- Sturdy and durable design made from high-quality materials.
- Porcelain grates that are durable and rustproof.
- A 3380 square inch cooking space for smaller families.
The Traeger renegade Elit is an upgrade of the classic renegade with more advanced temperature control settings.
- Use wood pellets as fuel/
- Advanced temperature settings with the Elite controller and predictable design.
- Ideal 380 square inch cooking space and porcelain-coated grates.
The Traeger Pro Series 34 is one of their largest capacity grills with a 6 in one function.
- Large 884 square inches of grilling space.
- Very sturdy and durable design from steel with porcelain-coated grates.
- A Digital pro Temperature controller and advanced grilling logic technology.
- Use wood pellets as a fuel option in large capacity.
- This is a Traeger Pellet Grill from the Ironwood series.
- It comes equipped with WiFIRE technology that allows complete control of the grill from anywhere, at any time.
- The grill also allows the user to monitor temperatures, set times, receive alerts, custom recipe cook cycles, and a pellet sensor to prevent running out.
- It offers a 6-in-1 versatility grill with bake, smoke, grill, roast, braise, and BBQ options.
- This is a Traeger Ironwood 650 Grill with WiFIRE technology.
- It allows the user to control and monitor temperature, time, and cook cycle, anywhere, at any time.
- The grill also includes a built-in pellet sensor that alerts the user when running low on pellets.
- It features 650 Sq. inches of grill capacity to cook a family meal at once.
- This is a Pro Series Pellet Grill desinged by Traeger.
- It comes with a Pro D2 controller, with settings of temperature, Ignites/OFF, etc/
- The grill also comes equipped with WiFIRE technology to monitor and control the grill anywhere, anytime.
- It features a lightning-fast start-up time and quick recovery, with its Turbotemp technology.
- This is a Pro Series Grill made by Traeger.
- It is designed to use wood as feu, and delivers an authentic, wood-fired taste.
- The grill comes equipped with built-in WiFIRE technology for remote control of the grill.
- It allows for 6-in-1, versatile cooking options on 575 Sq. inches of cooking space.
Index Table: Top Rated Traeger Grills
|1||Traeger Pro Series 22 - Large Grill||Traeger||98.1|
|2||Traeger Lil Tex Elite - Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker||Traeger||96|
|3||Traeger TFB57CLB - Century Grill||Traeger||98|
|4||Traeger TFB38TOD - Pro Grill||Traeger||97|
|5||Traeger TFB38TCA Renegade - Wood Pellet Grill||Traeger||97|
|6||Traeger TFB88PZBO - Pro Series Pellet Grill||Traeger||98|
|7||Traeger TFB89BLF - Ironwood Pellet Grill||Traeger||97.5|
|8||Traeger TFB65BLF - Ironwood 650 Grill||Traeger||97.2|
|9||Traeger TFB78GZE - Pro Series Pellet Grill||Traeger||96.9|
|10||Traeger TFB57GZEO - Pro Series Grill||Traeger||96.3|
Table of Contents
- The History Behind Traeger
- What Makes Traeger Pellet Grills and Smokers the Best?
- Features of a Good Traeger Grill
- Reviews: The Best Traeger Grills
- Traeger® Pro Series 22 Large Grill
- Traeger® Lil Tex Elite Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Traeger® TFB57CLB Century Grill
- Traeger® TFB38TOD Pro Grill
- Traeger® TFB38TCA Renegade Wood Pellet Grill
- Traeger® TFB88PZBO Pro Series Pellet Grill
- Traeger® TFB89BLF Ironwood Pellet Grill
- Traeger® TFB65BLF Ironwood 650 Grill
- Traeger® TFB78GZE Pro Series Pellet Grill
- Traeger® TFB57GZEO Pro Series Grill
- Index Table: Top Rated Traeger Grills