If you are looking for the best Grill on the Market, then I would highly advise that you select a reputable and well-known brand.
Here are a few brands in this article that have proven to be some of the top and most trusted brands you will find.
Why Choose a Well Know Grill Brand
Choosing a reputable brand can have many benefits and is also advised if you want a quality product that works, lasts, and that will outperform the rest;
- A good quality brand usually has excellent after-sales service, and you will always find parts if needed.
- Quality means that the finest materials are used that will perform much better and last longer.
- Good brands also offer better features and technologies with years of research behind them.
Different Grill Types
There are a few excellent Grill brands available today, and you can choose between the different grill types in almost every brand;
- Electric Grill – The Electric Grill uses an electrical power source to operate and performs all the functions of any other grill type. Thes Grill is perfect for indoor use and for areas where there may be gas and fire restrictions. Most electric Grill comes in portable sizes, which can be used for camping and are ideal for smaller living spaces.
- Gas Grills – Gas grills are one of the most widely used grills, and they come in a variety of indoor and outdoor grills in large or smaller portable and even tabletop sizes. These grills mainly use either Natural or Propane gas to operate and Burners that heat up.
- Charcaol Grills – The first and old favorite, the Charcoal grill has one main advantage that no other grill type has even been able to match is the authentic flavor that it gives and the excellent searing capabilities. However, a Charcoal fuelled Grill can only be used outdoors and an area that allows for fires. The Charcoal grill may also be a bit more mess, but on the other hand, it is likewise much more affordable than a gas or electric Grill.
Features of a Good Grill Brand
- The option of a Gas, Charcoal or Electric Grill.
- Materials used should be Stainless Steel, Cast iron, or other High-quality Materials.
- Porcelain or rust-resistant coated grates and body.
- Features such as side shelves, a thermometer, and additional prep or cooking space.
- It comes with r without a stand and wheels.
Reviews: The Best Grill Brands
Below are the most favoured and top-rated Grill Brands that you will find today;
Coleman is a top brand in Grill, whether Charcoal or Gas. I have chosen the RoadTrip LXE as a top favorite in their Propane Gas grill models.
- This is a portable gas grill that is ideal for picnics, camping, and even tailgating.
- It delivers 20 000 BTU’s of heat across the 285 square inches of cooking space.
- There is a swap to interchangeable cooktop that allows you to switch from a grill grate to a grill griddle and stove grates.
- The InstaStrat button allows fast and easy ignition without lighter or matches.
- The design is also collapsible for easy storage and portability.
Cuisinart is another favorite brand that is suitable for even gourmet cooking methods. The CGG-888 is a gas-operated grill model.
- Easy heat control with two independently controlled burners that provide 0 000 BTU’s of heat.
- There are hot and cool zones for different cooking methods and searing.
- Easy grease management with an oversized 360-degree grease pan that is also very easy to clean.
- Versatile cooking with the stainless steel lid allows you to steam, bake, and even roast or smoke with temperature controlling ventilation holes.
- Ther is a folding prep table with a paper towel holder underneath.
The Weber Original is most likely one of the top-rated brands and models when it comes to charcoal kettle grill and also quite an affordable option.
- It can hold up to 19 burgers and is made with an additional burger press.
- There is a one-touch cleaning system with a high capacity ash catcher for hassle-free ash clean up.
- The porcelain-enameled lid and bowl easily retains heat and will never rust or start peeling.
- There is also a tuck-away lid holder at the side where you can place the lid on.
- A premium stainless steel cooking grid offers ample cooking space.
The Char-Broil Patio is another top favorite with many exceptional features.
- This Grill is available in a few colors that you can select from and comes with a stand, wheels, and bottom rack.
- A high-quality electrical grill that uses Tru-infrared cooking technology to prevent flare-ups and cook juicier foods.
- There is an integrated control knob so that you can easily adjust the temperature.
- The grates are coated with durable porcelain and are rust-resistant, as well as easy to clean.
- There is likewise a removable warming rack for keeping food warm and for indirect cooking.
This is one of the most favored Kamado grill brands, the Char-Griller Akorn.
- Available in a black, blue, or red color option.
- There are a 314 square inch cooking space and a 133 square inch warming rack.
- It has an insulated design for better heat uses and using less charcoal as fuel.
- The cooking surface is made from durable cast iron, and the body has a steel and porcelain coating made from22 gauge steel.
- A tubular steel cart and rubber wheels offer a portability solution.
Another excellent and premium Gas Grill brand and model is the Dyna-Glo Smart Space.
- Compact and premium quality gas grill with many features.
- There are three burners with 12 000 BTU’s each.
- The primary cooking area is 390 square inches, and there is a 117 square inch secondary cooking area.
- It comes with a custom fit cover for protection.
- This Grill is also available in two color options to select from.
- This is an Electric grill designed by George Foreman and suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- The grill features 240 square inches of circular grilling surface and allows simultaneous cooking of up to 15+ servings.
- It comes with a nonstick layer that makes it durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- The grill features a temperature probe that lets you choose from five heat settings for optimum cooking results.
- This is a flat top Grill and Griddle station designed by Blackstone.
- The grill operates on Propane gas and features a battery-powered push-button ignition for convenience.
- It offers 470 square inches of cooking space and provides a bottom and two side shelves for food storage and prep.
- It is constructed with a powder-coated Black steel frame, stainless steel burners, and a thick cold-rolled Steel cook top.
- This is a 6-in-1 Smoker and Grill combo designed by Z Grills.
- The grill is designed to BBQ, Bake, Roast, Braise, Smoke, Grill, Sear, Chargrill.
- It uses wood pellets to give an authentic wood-smoked flavor to your food.
- It features PID technology that holds the highest temperature possible throughout the cooking.
- This is Charcoal BBQ Grill designed by Royal Gourmet.
- It features a spacious cooking area of 474 square inches, including 106 square inches of Stainless steel warming rack.
- The grill also includes 368 square inches of Porcelain-enameled cooking grates.
- It features a height-adjustable charcoal pan to fine-tune temperature during grilling to ensure the best performance.
Index Table: Top Rated Grill Brands
|1||Coleman RoadTrip LXE - Propane Gas Grill||Coleman||98.3|
|2||Cuisinart CGG-888 - Gas Grill||Cuisinart||97|
|3||Weber Original - Premium Charcoal Grill||Weber||96|
|4||Char-Broil Patio - Electric Bistro Grill||Char-Broil||98.1|
|5||Char-Griller Akorn - Kamado Charcoal Grill||Char-Griller||97.5|
|6||Dyna-Glo Smart Space - Gas Grill||Dyna-Glo||97.2|
|7||George Foreman GGR50B - Electric Grill||George Foreman||96.8|
|8||Blackstone Flat Top - Gas Grill Griddle Station||Blackstone||96.3|
|9||Z GRILLS ZPG-6002B - Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker||Z GRILLS||95.6|
|10||Royal Gourmet CD1824E - Charcoal BBQ Grill||Royal Gourmet||95.1|
Table of Contents
- Why Choose a Well Know Grill Brand
- Different Grill Types
- Features of a Good Grill Brand
- Reviews: The Best Grill Brands
- Coleman® RoadTrip LXE Propane Gas Grill
- Cuisinart® CGG-888 Gas Grill
- Weber® Original Premium Charcoal Grill
- Char-Broil® Patio Electric Bistro Grill
- Char-Griller® Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill
- Dyna-Glo® Smart Space Gas Grill
- George Foreman® GGR50B Electric Grill
- Blackstone® Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
- Z GRILLS® ZPG-6002B Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker
- Royal Gourmet® CD1824E Charcoal BBQ Grill
- Index Table: Top Rated Grill Brands