One of the most popular electric Grills today is the George Foreman Grill with its unique design and fat reducing technology.
The George Foreman Grill Concept
The concept of the George Foreman Grill is initially created by Michael Boehm in Illinois to cook and grill food on both sides at once.
A second key benefit that is implemented is to reduce the gat content of hamburgers and meats and drain it away into a separate reservoir.
Michael Boehm designed the George Foreman grill with a floating hinge si that you can cook more substantial food items, a sloped or slanted surface to drain fats, and a clamshell press design so that you can cook both sides of the food at once.
The George Foreman Grill became well known as “The Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine,” and was introduced in 1994, appearing on many infomercials with the popular George Foreman.
What Makes the George Foreman Grill So Unique
The George Foreman Grill has a few specific and Patented technologies which make it so unique;
- Clamshell Design – The Clamshell top and bottom design simultaneously cook foods at the top and bottom surface, which greatly reduces cooking time and eliminates the need to flip a piece of meat or food item over.
- Slope and Drip Tray – The Lower Heating surface has a sloped design that allows hot liquids and fats to drain into a drip tray, which included.
- Size Options – The George Foreman Grill comes in many different size options that have a larger or small cooking surface, as well as a large standing grill with legs.
- Detachable Plates – Some models also have detachable plates so that you can interchange plates for different cooking and grilling methods.
- Electric Grill – The George Foreman is an electric Grill so there is no need for Gas or Charcaol, only and electrfical outket.
Features of a Good George Foreman Grill
- A Durable and compact design that is either a tabletop model or comes with a stand.
- Smooth surface lid and body, usually available in black or white solid colors, or more colors in some models.
- The Plates are non-Stick, and some models have interchangeable plates that you can change depending on what you are cooking.
- There is a drip tray that catches fat, and the design has a slope that removes excess fat from foods.
- Some models have accommodating hinges so you can cook and press more substantial sandwiches and steaks.
- Another excellent feature is the cool touch handles, which allow you to open and close the grill quickly.
- The George Foreman Grill is an electric grill that is usually ideal for indoors and needs an electrical outlet to work.
- The Grill has a temperature and an on and off indicator built into it and usually switches on and off at the electric plug.
Reviews: The Best George Foreman Grill Models
Here I have picked some of the top favorite and most sought after ranges and models in George Foreman Grills for your checking;
- The Evolve from George Foreman is a versatile 3 in one grill that y to grill fish, chicken, beef, and vegetables.
- The grill comes with a drip tray and a fat reducing design.
- There are embedded heating elements with a non-Stick Coated surface and patented slope design.
- The plates are removable and interchangeable.
- Easy temperature control design and a temperature indicator light.
- The Indoor/Outdoor Grill from George Foreman is a larger electric grill with a stand and can be placed indoors and outdoors easily.
- You can choose between a ceramic or non-stick plate for the grill grates.
- It is a 12 serving larger grill with a 200 square inch cooking surface.
- This grill is apartment approved and also comes with the patented fat reducing slope design and drip tray.
- The Platinum removable plate press grill from George Foreman is one of their most loved standard designs.
- This option allows you to remove and interchange the plates easily for your requirements.
- You can quickly cook four servings on this small tabletop grill.
- There is likewise a tough non-stick coating on the grill and fat removing slope design with a drip tray.
- You can purchase the grill in either a solid white or solid black color option.
- The Nexxt Grilleration from George Foreman is one of their latest models.
- It is a handy Electric Grill with a small 84 square inch cooking grates and endless cooking options from which you can choose.
- There are five removable grill grates and plates, each allowing you to cook different food.
- The Generous handles on the grill stay cool and allow easy handling.
- This grill is also dishwasher safe.
- From George Foreman, we also have Their Jumbo model and electric countertop grill.
- This grill has a larger 144 square inch cooking space and a non-stick coating with a fat release slope design.
- The Floating hinge design accommodates thicker steaks and sandwiches.\There is also a drip tray for extra fats and a stay-cool handle for easy handling.
- It is a two serving small grill for George Foreman, the Classic design for two persons.
- Small and compact with the patented slope design and fat tray at the bottom.
- The plates are non-stick and durable, and the grill has to stay-cool handles.
- It is their original and first grill, which is still very popular today.
- This is an Electric grill designed by George Foreman and suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- The grill features 240 square inches of circular grilling surface and allows simultaneous cooking of up to 15+ servings.
- It comes with a nonstick layer that makes it durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- The grill features a temperature probe that lets you choose from five heat settings for optimum cooking results.
- This is a Classic Plate Grill designed by George Foreman.
- It also works as an electric Panini press, and the sloped grilling surface helps to remove up to 42% fat from meat.
- The durable grill plate features 60 square inches of grilling surface that cooks up to 4 servings.
- It is dishwasher-safe for convenience.
- This is a Basic Plate Electric Grill designed by George Foreman.
- It is designed to accommodate 9 servings of food with its 144 square inches of cooking space.
- The patented sloped design for healthier cooking, and the drip tray is dishwasher.
- Its signature heating elements allow for even heat distribution and faster temperature recovery.
- This is a George Foreman Smokeless Grill designed for cooking family size meals with convenience. .
- It gives up to 85% less smoke than normal grills to decrease the smoke caused by sizzling.
- The grill features a unique open plate design to allow the grease to drain into the drip tray, which is dishwasher safe.
- It also includes digital controls for time and temperature for precise cooking.
Index Table: Top Rated George Foreman Grill Models
|1||George Foreman Evolve - Multi Plate Grill||George Foreman||98.4|
|2||George Foreman Indoor Outdoor - Electric Grill||George Foreman||97|
|3||George Foreman Platinum - Removable Plate Grill||George Foreman||97|
|4||George Foreman Next Grilleration - Removable Plate Grill||George Foreman||97|
|5||George Foreman Jumbo - Electric Grill||George Foreman||96|
|6||George Foreman Classic - Two Server Grill||George Foreman||95|
|7||George Foreman GGR50B - Electric Grill||George Foreman||97.5|
|8||George Foreman GR340FB - Classic Plate Grill||George Foreman||97.1|
|9||George Foreman GR2144P - Basic Plate Electric Grill||George Foreman||96.8|
|10||George Foreman GRD6090B - Family Size Smokeless Grill||George Foreman||96.3|
Table of Contents
- The George Foreman Grill Concept
- What Makes the George Foreman Grill So Unique
- Features of a Good George Foreman Grill
- Reviews: The Best George Foreman Grill Models
- George Foreman® Evolve Multi Plate Grill
- George Foreman® Indoor Outdoor Electric Grill
- George Foreman® Platinum Removable Plate Grill
- George Foreman® Next Grilleration Removable Plate Grill
- George Foreman® Jumbo Electric Grill
- George Foreman® Classic Two Server Grill
- George Foreman® GGR50B Electric Grill
- George Foreman® GR340FB Classic Plate Grill
- George Foreman® GR2144P Basic Plate Electric Grill
- George Foreman® GRD6090B Family Size Smokeless Grill
- Index Table: Top Rated George Foreman Grill Models