An electrical grill can give you the delicious taste of grilled food without the mess, and the dangers of harmful chemicals such as gases, and fumes emitted by charcoal.
Most apartments do not allow for open flames on their balconies or for the use of a gas grill, and therefore the best electric grill for your balcony may be your best and only option.
Electric Grills for Your Balcony
A Gas grill may be a good option for use outside your apartment, however, the electric grill may be a much more suitable choice.
Electric-powered grills are essentially the safest and easiest grills to control and use. Unlike gas where you need it put on the propane gas right away or charcoal where you need to stack wood or charcoal and wait for the wood or charcoal to turn grey, electric grills are started with the turn of a knob and heat up almost instantly, as long as they have a good power source,
Electric grills do not emit overwhelming amounts of gases and chemicals such as Charcoal and gas grills, such as carbon monoxide.
You also do not need propane gas or charcoal, or any other fuel source for that matter for your grill to work, only an electrical source and the push of a button.
Cleaning and electrical grill is so easy as there is no ash or burnt wood and dust, just the griddle or grid where the food was cooked on, and the drip tray
Keep in mind that there is no open flame when cooking on an electric grill, which in turn makes it so much safer for indoor and outdoor use.
However, when it comes to charcoal grilling there is no other grill type of grill that gives a similar flavor.
Why choose an Electric Grill
All in all, you can look forward to the following benefits when you have an electric grill;
- Faster – Electric grill heats up very fast and you can start grilling within minutes.
- Safer – Because there is no open flame or gas emission an electric grill is one of your safest grill options around.
- Portable – Electric grill usually come in portable designs and smaller designs, especially electrical grills for your balcony. So you can easily move them around.
- Convenient – Electrical grills are much cleaner and more convenient because there is less mess, less hassle with gas tanks, and no need for fuel sources other than an electrical outlet.
- Easy to Clean – The electrical grill is one of the easiest grill designs to clean, they usually come with a proper drip tray that is dishwasher safe, and easy to clean grid or griddle.
- Quality Food – An electrical grill makes, good, clean and high-quality food.
- Affordable – Most electrical grills are quite affordable, and you can get a good quality grill for an excellent price.
Features of a Good Electric Grill for a Balcony
- Source of Power – An electric grill will need an electrical outlet and power source in order to operate. The good part is that you do not have to deal with gas refills, and messy charcoal, however, you may be stuck with a long cord for which you need to consider the closest electrical outlet.
- Size – For use on a balcony the size of the electric grill will need to be more compact such as small or medium size, also depending on the size of your balcony. You will need to consider the space you have available on your balcony in comparison to the electric grill that you want. Most electrical grills come with a stand, and there are also tabletop models.
- Flavor – many may argue that you do not get the same great flavor with an electric grill as with a charcoal grill. If you feel this is true, you can soak some favored wood chips in water, cover them with foil, poke some holes and add them to your electric grill to get the flavors you crave.
- Easy to Use – An electrical grill for your balcony needs to be easy to use and operate, with a long enough cord and plug, and easy ignition and temperature control buttons.
- Heat Settings – Most electrical grills di offer you a temperature controller which you can use to get the right heat settings for grilling.
- Temperature Gauge – A good feature to look for in an electrical grill is a temperature gauge that can show you the temperatures of your grill.
Reviews: The Best Electric Grill for a Balcony
In our reviews we have some of the best available electrical grills that are ideal to use on a balcony;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The George foreman Silver is an indoor and outdoor electric grill that is ideal for use on a balcony.
- It can serve up to 15 people and has a larger design for family and friends.
- The grill has adjustable temperature controls and comes with a removable stand for use indoors and outdoors.
- It is apartment approved and very clean, and easy to use.
- The weber 2400 is an electric grill for balcony use.
- It is a smaller design grill that has a 1560 watt electric heating element and a 280 square inch cooking area,
- The grill has a lid and infinite control burner valve settings.
- It comes fully assembled and with a 6 foot grounded cord.
- The Americana tabletop grill has a three-position element and 200 square inches of cooking space.
- It is ideal for small apartments and for use on a balcony.
- The grill has three heating positions and has a grease cup at the back of the pedestal base for easy cleaning.
- It is a 1500 watt power grill.
- Here we have another superb indoor and outdoor electric grill that you can use on your balcony.
- The grill is apartment-approved and quite compact.
- It heats up fast and grills evenly.
- The grill has temperature controls to adjust the temperature, and a high capacity 240 square inch cooking space.
- It is durable and of exceptional quality.
- The Char-Broil is a TRUE-Infrared Patio and Balcony Bistro grill.
- It has a small and compact design for limited space.
- The electric grill has 320 inches of cooking space and uses Electric True-Infrared technology to cook more evenly.
- The grill has porcelain premium coated cooking grates that are easily cleaned.
- The Cuisinart Outdoor electric grill gives you the option of a tabletop grill or a grill with a stand.
- It is small in size taking up less space.
- The grill is portable and lightweight but needs an electrical outlet for power,
- It has a powerful 1500-watt electrical capacity and 5120 BTU burners.
Index Table: Top Rated Electric Grill for a Balcony
|1||George Foreman Silver - Electric Grill for a Balcony||George Foreman||98.5|
|2||Weber 2400 - Grey Electric Grill for a Balcony||Weber||98|
|3||Americana Tabletop - Electric Grill for a Balcony||Americana||96|
|4||Electric BBQ Techwood - Electric Grill for a Balcony||Electric BBQ||97|
|5||Char-Broil TRUE-Infrared - Electric Grill for a Balcony or Patio||Char-Broil||97|
|6||Cuisinart versaStand - Electric Grill for a Balcony||Cuisinart||97|
Table of Contents
- Electric Grills for Your Balcony
- Why choose an Electric Grill
- Features of a Good Electric Grill for a Balcony
- Reviews: The Best Electric Grill for a Balcony
- George Foreman® Silver Electric Grill for a Balcony
- Weber® 2400 Grey Electric Grill for a Balcony
- Americana® Tabletop Electric Grill for a Balcony
- Electric BBQ® Techwood Electric Grill for a Balcony
- Char-Broil® TRUE-Infrared Electric Grill for a Balcony or Patio
- Cuisinart® versaStand Electric Grill for a Balcony
- Index Table: Top Rated Electric Grill for a Balcony